According to Cuban Ambassador to Vietnam Orlando Nicolas Hernandez Guillen, Vietnam has a pro-active and important role to play in international parliamentary activities, contributing to the promotion of international relations.
The 9th conference of young MP was a great success, with the participation of 75 parliamentary delegations, which manifests the ability to convene and the significant role of the Vietnamese National Assembly in the international arena, he stressed.
Expressing his honor to attend the conference, Member of the Chamber of Representatives of Belgium Wouterr Vermeersch spoke highly of Vietnam's commitment to setting an example on pioneering in youth empowerment.
He added that the organization of the event is practical to promoting solidarity among the young parliamentarians, while consolidating their influence through the exchange of development strategies in the time ahead.
Participants to the event also spoke highly of the significance of strengthening digital capacity for the young, and said they had a chance to share their experience in the field with young parliamentarians from more than 70 countries.
Member of Ireland's Parliament Denis Naughten described the conference as a useful platform where his delegation learnt a lot from international friends' experience in promoting digital transformation towards implementation of sustainable development goals.
Meanwhile, Nguyen Thanh Duong from the Vietnam Academy of Science and Technology's Institute for Tropical Technology said that the conference will contribute to promoting the role of Vietnamese youth in the world and helping them become global citizens.
- Pakistan: 45 Legislators Of Imran Khan's Party Withdraw Resignations From National Assembly
- Pakistan National Assembly passes bill to meet IMF demands for $1.1 loan facility
- National Assembly receives arrest warrant bill for Lee
- Justice Ministry requests arrest of DP leader Lee Jae-myung to National Assembly
- Ambassador stresses significance of National Assembly Chairman’s visit to Philippines
- National conference on activities of People’s Councils concludes
- ‘pm Modi Guiding Nation To Natural Farming’ | Varanasi News - Times of India
- U.S. to Boost Military Role in the Philippines in Push to Counter China
- [Meet the President] Gyeongsang National University fosters global pioneers
- International student numbers bouncing back at Taranaki polytech
- Three international campaigns to recruit nurses sees just 32 staff hired
- India, soon world's most populous nation, doesn't know how many people it has
- Ukraine's volunteer cyber army could be model for other nations: experts
- Millet cuisines of India make waves in China as Indian missions celebrate International Year of Millets
- Vietnam reaffirms support for UN Secretary-General’s role, efforts
- Teacher seriously injured in arena bombing says never allow Shamima Begum back to UK
- Karnataka: Amit Shah to visit Ballari on Thursday as BJP eyes 10 ST assembly seats in five districts
- Balloon Incident Highlights Fragile State of U.S.-China Relationship
- Greece Border Abuses Highlight Europe’s Clashing Priorities on Migration
- National conference on activities of people’s councils concludes
National Assembly’s role in international arena highlighted have 455 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 19, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.