FPT Corporation, the country’s largest ICT company, reported 8-month revenue and pre-tax profit of VNĐ32.8 trillion and VNĐ5.9 trillion, respectively, up 21 per cent and 19 per cent over the same period last year.
Profit after tax reached VNĐ4.99 trillion in the first 8 months of this year. EPS increased more than 19 per cent to VNĐ3,227.
The technology segment reported revenue of VNĐ19.4 trillion and pre-tax profit of VNĐ2.7 trillion, both up by about 24 per cent over the same period last year. Profits from the technology segment account for about 46 per cent of the group’s total pre-tax profit.
The information technology services segment in foreign markets achieved revenue of VNĐ15.29 trillion, equivalent to an increase of 30 per cent.
The volume of newly signed orders in foreign markets reached VNĐ19.1 trillion, equivalent to a growth of 25.5 per cent.
The domestic information technology services segment recorded revenue of VNĐ4.15 trillion, equivalent to a growth of more than 6 per cent. FPT has continued to promote cooperation with the Government, ministries, branches and foreign businesses.
Telecommunication service revenue grew by more than 8 per cent, reaching VNĐ10.3 trillion. Profit after tax increased by more than 6 per cent to VNĐ2 trillion.
Education, investment and other segments saw revenue exceeding 63 per cent, reaching VNĐ3.05 trillion in the first 8 months of 2023; Profit after tax reached VNĐ1.1 trillion.
In 2023, FPT plans revenue of VNĐ52.3 trillion and pre-tax profit of VNĐ9.05 trillion, up 19 per cent and 18.2 per cent respectively compared to 2022.
On the stock market, FPT shares are trading around a historic peak of VNĐ96,000 per share, an increase of about 41 per cent since the beginning of this year. — VNS
- First Gen earns $200 M in 2016, up 19%; sees higher profit this year
- UK farms could see average profits fall by £23,000 every year after Brexit
- Ayala sees 2014 profit growing 25-30%
- US manufacturing, services see rising profit 2017 – ISM
- Dubai property giant Emaar sees 17% profit rise in Q1
- Sony sees record profits in turnaround
- After loss, LG sees lower profit, currency risks
- Mass housing developer sees 40% profit increase
- RCBC sees strong profit recovery next year
- GT Capital sees higher profit contribution from car, power units
- Airline industry sees higher profits in 2017
- Del Monte sees continued profitability in FY 2017
- 7-Eleven PH sees 30% profit growth this yr
- BIR sees additional P2B/month from JTI
- Corporate America’s profit outlook keeps getting worse
- Ayala net profit up 11% to P19.6 B in first 9 months
- Megawide net profit rises on record revenues
- ABS-CBN profits rise 50%, expects record earnings
- Facebook to pay £5.1 million in UK tax despite £58 million in profits in 2016
- We’re starting to see how tax reform efforts will fall apart
FPT Corporation sees both revenue and profit up in 8 months have 451 words, post on bizhub.vn at September 19, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.