Ring Road 3 running 90 km and costing more than VND75.3 trillion (US$3.2 billion) will cross Ho Chi Minh City as well as Binh Duong, Dong Nai and Long An provinces.
Its first phase will stretch 76 km long with four lanes and each locality will be in charge of clearing the site and building the section in their territory.
An overpass will be built to link the ring road with HCMC – Long Thanh – Dau Giay Expressway, which links Dong Nai and HCMC and connects with Dau Giay – Phan Thiet Expressway running from Dong Nai to the beach city of Phan Thiet.
The section in HCMC will stretch 47 km and construction will start on June 18.
Other localities plan to start work on the ring road late this month.
Ring Road No.3 will also link with four other expressways: HCMC – Trung Luong that connects HCMC with the Mekong Delta; Ben Luc – Long Thanh, the longest expressway in the south that will link HCMC with Long Thanh and Dong Nai provinces; HCMC – Moc Bai, connecting the city with Cambodian border; and HCMC – Chon Thanh linking HCMC and Binh Duong.
The section in HCMC will have an elevated part running 13 km. The design allows the city to save costs on site clearance.
An artist’s impression of cars moving on the elevated section.
The entire Ring Road No.3 will run 6 km in Long An, and around 11 km each in Binh Duong and Dong Nai.
An impression of Ring Road No.3 in Binh Duong.
The province is in the process of compensating affected families.
An artist’s impression of Nhon Trach Bridge crossing the Dong Nai River to link HCMC and Dong Nai as part of the ring road.
The biggest bridge on the road, the bridge itself costs VND1.8 trillion, runs 2.6 km long and 19.5 m wide, including leading roads from both sides stretching 5.6 km in total.
The ring road’s first phase is expected to be completed in 2026 to boost socio-economic development for the southern region.
- Success - How to Succeed When it Looks Like You Are Going to Fail
- What Does The Best Work At Home Internet Business Look Like?
- Auto Detailing - Making A Used Car Look Like New
- How To Make Your Car Look Like New
- What Will Your Next Credit Card Look Like
- Do You Get Auto Glass So Clear the Windows Look Like Their Gone?
- A Wolf In Sheeps Clothing - Identifying Scams That Look Like Legitimate Businesses
- Is This All? Florida Property Tax Amendments Look Like A Big Fiasco
- How Your Product Should Look Like in Your Online Catalogue? (Part II)
- How To Choose The Wedding Ring Of Your Dreams
- Diamond Wedding Rings - Tips on Choosing The Best
- Engagement Ring Stories
- How to Choose the Perfect Wedding Ring
- Selecting the Perfect Engagement Ring for Her Style and Your Budget
- Tips on Choosing the Perfect Engagement Ring
- Sydney to Brisbane Road-trip: Don't Put a Brick on the Accelerator
- Diamonds - How To Get The Best Value For Your Engagement Ring
- Is There Such Thing As An Affordable Wedding Ring?
- The Wedding Rings Men Really Want to Wear
- Buying Diamond Wedding Rings
What HCMC’s Ring Road No.3 will look like have 541 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 10, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.