Carrying 400 passengers together, the flights using Airbus A321 aircraft landed in Da Lat's Lien Khuong Airport and the Cam Ranh International Airport.
The new links have pushed the number of routes operated by the carrier between Hanoi and other localities to five, offering more flight options for passengers. Earlier, the airline had already run flights to Da Nang, Phu Quoc and Quy Nhon.
Vietravel Airlines on May 25 officially launched direct flights connecting two Central localities of Vietnam – Cam Ranh and Da Nang with Macau (China).
As of the first quarter of 2023, Vietravel Airlines, which made its debut in late 2020, had operated over 11,600 flights safely and carried close to 2.5 million passengers, with an average occupancy rate of 93.7%.
The carrier aims to serve 900,000 passengers in the second and third quarters of this year.
In the first quarter, Lam Dong and Khanh Hoa served 1 million and 2 million visitors, respectively.
- Vietjet launches Da Lat-Seoul route
- Vietnam Airlines launches self-tag service at 4 airports
- Vietjet launches Đà Lạt-Seoul route
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 21
- Vietjet becomes major shareholder in airport ground services firm
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JAN. 23
- Aircraft fighting Australia bushfires loses contact, may have crashed
Vietravel Airlines opens route from capital to Da Lat, Cam Ranh have 189 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 8, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.