The International Exhibition of Products, Telecommunications Services, Information Technology and Communications (ICTComm) and the International Exhibition of Film and Television Technology (Telefilm 2023) were held together at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre on June 8.
The eighth ICTComm has attracted more than 350 exhibitors from 15 countries and territories such as the United States, India, Poland, and China.
It displayed the latest telecom products and services, and information and communication technologies, including EduTech, Fintech, artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), games, augmented reality (AR), and virtual reality (VR) technology, and others.
Deputy Minister of Information and Communications Nguyen Minh Hong said that ICTomm expos can be a favorable and efficient environment for businesses to promote and connect.
Telefilm 2023, the only annual exhibition in Viet Nam for content production and television rights, has the participation of film and television producers from Viet Nam and abroad.
It is a trading zone of film and television content and technologies, innovative application equipment, and related services.
Participants such as KOCCA, Busan MBC, China Huace, China International TV Corp, GMA Network, MBS Japan and TV Tokyo will display their newest movies and TV series.
The exhibition also has many other activities such as film festivals from many countries, a conference about Vietnamese TV and movie potential, and business matching.
It is organized by Adpex JSC Company which works with the Department of Science and Technology Enterprise and Development, the Vietnam Internet Association, and the Vietnam Digital Communications Association.
The exhibition last until June 10. — VNS
- Amazon reveals two new Fire TV Sticks and one stunning reason to upgrade
- Fire TV Stick users offered a blockbuster free upgrade but UK users miss out for now
- Amazon debuts first Fire TV soundbar, faster Fire TV sticks | Digital Trends
- TRAI recommends measures to boost telecom infra in North Eastern states
- Concurrent PLI scheme, dedicated fund, tax sops: TRAI moots ways to spur networking, telecom gear manufacturing
- Jio AirFiber launched in India: Speed offered, free 16-plus OTT channels, list of cities, price, and plans
- Religious TV shows at risk from new media laws, MPs warn
- BMW teases its cheapest Electric SUV, the iXI; to be launched in India soon
- Google Tv: Haier launches K800GT Google TV series: Price, features and more
- Major Fire TV update brings an entirely new way to find films and upgraded Fire TV Sticks
- Historic Shift in Indian Motorsport: TVS Racings E-OMC Debut
- Logitech launches Pebble 2 keyboard and mouse combo in India: Price and other details
- Minosha India launches smart range of laser printers in India
- Jio launches AirFiber in 8 cities: Here’s everything you need to know
- Jio AirFiber launched today: Availability, benefits, plans, speed, and more details
- India, US, Israel & UAE launch new I2U2 website and private enterprise partnership on UNGA sidelines
- Children's TV is dead, long live children's TV!
- Kids' TV is dying but it is evolving - and could create a new golden age
- Redmi: Redmi Pad SE to launch in China on September 21
- UK to be European space flight hub: Tim Peake to be sent to ISS as space policy launched
Telecom, TV technology expos launch have 519 words, post on bizhub.vn at June 9, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.