The document said in recent times, the VFF has continued to assert its position and role in protecting the legitimate rights and interests of the people. It focuses on promoting people’s rights and mobilizing their participation in patriotic movements, engaging in social supervision and criticism, combating corruption and negative phenomena, and participating in building a clean and strong Party and political system.
These efforts have contributed to strengthening the people’s trust in the Party and harnessing the power of the great national solidarity bloc in the cause of national construction and defense.
The upcoming congresses will be important political events for the VFF and people from all walks of life, the directive stressed.
According to the directive, the Party Secretariat requests the Party committees and organizations at all levels to concentrate on directing the implementation of tasks related to the preparation for and the organization of the events.
The Party Central Committee’s Commission for Information and Education in coordination with the VFF's Party delegation will strengthen the direction and guidance for the communication work before, during, and after the congress.
The Party and Government's Party Civil Affairs Committees are responsible for directing the authorities at all levels and relevant sectors to coordinate and create favorable conditions for the VFF at all levels to organize the congresses on schedule in an economical and practical manner.
The congresses at the provincial, district and communal levels will be completed in August, June, and April 2024, respectively, while the VFF's 10th National Congress will take place in October next year.
The Party Central Committee’s Commission for Mass Mobilization in coordination with the VFF's Party Delegation, the Party committees, and Party Central Committee's Office will assist the Party Secretariat in monitoring the implementation of this directive.
- Congress headed for decisive win in Karnataka, BJP stares at loss in its only southern state
- Election Commission asks Congress chief to clarify, rectify social media post on Karnataka's sovereignty
- UP Congress in-charge Priyanka Gandhi Vadra scores in Karnataka but concedes in home state
- Karnataka Elections 2023: How Congress' Rahul Gandhi and company changed its strategy to counter the Modi Juggernaut in Karnataka
- Corruption issue, 'guarantees' and consolidation of Muslim votes help Congress wrest Karnataka
- Karnataka sovereignty remark: BJP moves EC, seeks derecognition of Congress
- Congress' Siddaramaiah sworn in as Karnataka CM, DK Shivakumar takes oath as his deputy
- Karnataka Elections: Congress poised to be largest party with leads in 117 seats, BJP ahead in 75
- Sangrur court issues notice to Congress chief Mallikarjun Kharge for Bajrang Dal defamation case
- Voting for JDS was like voting for Congress, says Modi, striking at them in their stronghold of Old Mysuru region
- Watch: Tears flow as an emotional DK Shivakumar thanks Sonia Gandhi, party workers after clinching Karnataka
- JD(S) a 'private limited party' of a family, says PM Modi attacking Deve Gowda-led party in latter's home turf
- Sonia Gandhi never spoke of Karnataka 'sovereignty': Congress deletes erroneous tweet
- Congress CLP meet tomorrow at 5.30 pm to decide who will be Karnataka CM
- Exit Polls 2023 Karnataka: Hung assembly? Congress devises Operation Hasta to foil BJP’s Lotus | - Times of India
- Expelled From Lok Sabha, Congress Leader Rahul Gandhi Changes Twitter Bio
- Party leader emphasises improving leadership in new period
- Telangana Congress Chief Revanth Reddy Stopped From Visiting Secretariat
- Karnataka Polls: Congress will win over 140 seats, will abide by party's decision on CM issue, says D K Shivakumar
- Karnataka elections: 'Bajrangbali' chants erupt at Congress offices with BJP staring at a possible loss
Party Secretariat issues directive on organizing Front’s congresses have 575 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 1, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.