At the event, the organizing panel handed over 20,000 national flags to troops and people in the province and granted 100 gifts to students with difficulties.
According to the Laborer Newspaper, sea, islands, and borders are the Fatherland's sacred territories which play an important role in the national survival and development. Therefore, protecting national independence, sovereignty, unity and territorial integrity in general and national sea, islands and borders in particular is the task of the Party, people and the military.
Launched in 2019, the "One million national flags for fishermen" program has presented more than 1.8 million national flags to people in provinces across the country.
On the occasion, the program "Scholarships support ethnic minority and disadvantaged students" founded by former Deputy Prime Minister Truong Hoa Binh presented 100 gifts, worth VND 1 million each, to disadvantaged students in Thanh Hoa province, of which 50 gifts were for needy students in Sam Son city and 50 for students who are children of the province's needy border troops on duty in border areas, at sea and on islands.
At the event, the delegates and local leaders handed over national flags, medical bags and medicines to fishermen.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- National flags presented to troops and local people in Ha Giang
- Military Region 5 expresses gratitude to national contributors
- Vietnam National University - Hanoi's first academic year opens at Hoa Lac campus
- MND meets with national contributors from Tien Giang
- Hong Kong Protesters Use Lasers on Police, China Troops Show Off in Video
- Ken Burns Wishes More People Would Call Willa Cather a Great American Novelist
- Singers and musicians among at least 60 people killed by military junta airstrikes on Myanmar music festival
- Military units provide health care for people in Khanh Hoa
- Central Military Hospital 108 provides free health check-ups to border people
- MND presents gifts to national contributors in Soc Trang province
- Russia 'setting the agenda for an escalation' with intense dirty bomb false flag campaign
- Ukraine war: Russia orders troops to quit Kherson; EU €18bn aid offer; Mariupol mass graves
- King Charles III addresses a nation in mourning
- Ukraine LIVE: 'They're not leaving!' Troops see through Putin's bluff in Kherson battle
- Russia vows to work in 'radioactive conditions' amid fears of false flag dirty bomb
- Military unit provides free health examinations and medicines for people
- Right-wing road show promotes Christian nationalism before midterms
- Airport investments must observe planning
- Zelensky achieves biggest breakthrough in south as Putin's defence crumbles
- Coast guards of Region 4 conduct meaningful activities in Kien Giang
National flags and gifts presented to troops and needy people in Thanh Hoa have 399 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 22, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.