Hanoi (VNA) – The 15th National Assembly adopted a resolution on its supervision programme in 2024, with 451 out of 459 votes in favour, at the fifth session in Hanoi on June 8 under the chair of NA Vice Chairman Tran Quang Phuong.
Accordingly, the NA decided to conduct the highest level of supervision on the implementation of the NA's Resolution No. 43/2022/QH15 dated January 11, 2022 on fiscal and monetary policies supporting the socio-economic recovery and development programme, the NA's other resolutions on key national projects till the end of 2023 and the relevant preceding and subsequent periods; and the enforcement of policies and laws regarding real estate market management and social housing development from 2015 to the end of 2023 and relevant preceding and subsequent periods.
The NA Standing Committee was assigned to monitor the enforcement of policies and laws regarding public non-productive units since the issuance of the Resolution No. 19-NQ/TW on October 25, 2017 until the end of 2023 and the relevant preceding and subsequent periods; and the enforcement of policies and laws on ensuring traffic order and safety from 2009 to the end of 2023 and relevant preceding and subsequent periods.
Discussing the NA's draft resolution on piloting special mechanisms and policies for the development of Ho Chi Minh City, a majority of deputies agreed with the need to issue it.
The document features new policies covering investment, finance-banking, land management, and planning and apparatus organisation, under which the Government raised proposals on the city's use of public investment capital sourced from the city budget and its pilot application of the urban development model towards Transit Oriented Development (TOD).
- Conference held to launch NA’s supervisory programme for 2023
- Teleconference on NA’s supervision plan 2023 wraps up
- NA’s Committee for National Defence and Security marks 30th anniversary
- NA Standing Committee wraps up third session
- S.F. school board backtracks again — this time with recent adoption of Muslim holidays
- Macroeconomic stability and economic resilience a priority for recovery: experts
- Bac Ninh province fosters cultural, human development
- Explained | Why has the European Parliament called Hungary a hybrid ‘electoral autocracy’?
- Planning and Investment Minister outlines solutions for economic recovery
- TRS's Dussehra Splurge For Chief Minister KCR Ahead of National Debut, Charter Plane Added to Private Fleet
- Disbursement kick to offer safety net for businesses
- National Assembly Standing Committee concludes 15th meeting
- Parliament leader meets voters in Hai Phong city
- How to protect your assets from spouse's bad loans
- U.S. Bank Regulators Should Require Robust Climate Change Risk Measurements And Disclosures From Banks
- Viet Nam retains positive economic outlook in short-term: World Bank
- Parliament Monsoon Session updates | Rajya Sabha, Lok Sabha adjourned sine die, four days ahead of schedule
- HCMC Party Committee receives Party General Secretary
- Iran Vows it Will Use Missiles if its Security is Threatened
- Vital contribution of OV community
NA adopts resolution on supervision programme in 2024 have 457 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 8, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.