It said that to implement the common perceptions between the two countries' leaders as identified in the 2022 joint statement on continuing to enhance the comprehensive strategic cooperative partnership, the MARD sent a delegation to work with the administrations and customs departments of the Chinese provinces of Guangxi and Yunnan from May 29 to June 2, aiming to promote cooperation and increase the value of agricultural products traded via the two countries' provinces sharing the land border.
The Vietnamese delegation and the customs departments of Guangxi and Yunnan agreed to coordinate with each other to propose China Customs soon finalize procedures for signing a protocol with the MARD on food safety, quarantine, and examination requirements for aquatic exports and imports between the two countries.
The MARD suggested China Customs permit more fruits, aquatic species and products of Vietnam to enter this country, license more Vietnamese aquatic product exporters that meet China Customs' standards as confirmed by Vietnamese authorities, and allow raw aquatic products to be exported via border gates of Yunnan to ease customs clearance pressure on border gates and create the best possible conditions for businesses.
It also proposed China Customs order the customs departments of Guangxi and Yunnan increase the sharing of information about customs clearance procedures, tackle bottlenecks in a timely manner to improve the customs clearance capacity, hold rotary annual meetings in November between the Chinese provinces' customs departments and relevant agencies of Vietnam, and assign units to act as liaison bodies.
- MARD calls for signing of protocol to boost farm produce trade with China
- Smart border gate control proposed to facilitate trade of farm produce with China
- Vietnamese authorities move to facilitate farm produce exports to China
- Vietnamese PM orders emergency measures to ease farm produce congestion border with China
- Taiwan, US to sign first deal under new trade framework
- Vietnam, China seek to promote trading of agro-forestry-fisheries products
- PM calls for measures to prevent congestion at border gates during peak harvest season
- Vietnam urges China to facilitate Vietnamese seafood exports
- Ho Chi Minh City to boost online exports
- Russia-China Trade Asymmetries: The way out
- Indonesia-China cooperation key to economic development
- As Washington Tries to Protect Tech, China Could Fight Back
- Fraud Scandals Sap China’s Dream of Becoming a Science Superpower
- El Nino may hammer Asian farms with dry weather
- China’s Xi Praises Free Trade. Striking Deals Is Another Matter.
- Charting the Global Economy: World growth precarious, weak trade shows China struggling
- 'We need to boost trade from India', Russian deputy PM Manturov on trade imbalance - Times of India
- Ex-China CDC Head Says Wuhan Lab Accident a Possibility
- Keir Starmer claims farming is ‘in my DNA’ because he grew up in the Home Counties
MARD calls for early signing of protocol to boost farm produce trade with China have 438 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 10, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.