The bill, which was made public to receive opinions from the people from January 3 to March 15, aims to complete the land-related institutions and policies to match the socialist-oriented market economy institutions, while dealing with the overlapping and differences in policies and legal regulations in the field.
It is expected to create a legal corridor for the efficient and sustainable management and use of land resources, ensuring defense-security, protecting the environment, adapting to climate changes and making a new motivation for the country to become a developed country with high income.
The bill is also hoped to settle problems in land management and use, ensure harmonized interests of the State, land users and investors, promote the commercialization of land use rights and the development of a transparent and healthy real estate market.
The draft Land Law (revised) comprises 16 chapters with 245 articles. Compared to the earlier version for gathering public comments, it has three an additional clauses and 24 articles, along with 13 abolished articles.
In the afternoon, the deputies will discuss a draft revised resolution on conducting votes of confidence for those holding positions elected or approved by the NA and People's Councils.
They will also debate a draft Law on Management and Protection of Defense Works and Military Areas.
- Bipartisan Senate group discusses changes to election law
- World football’s lawmakers to discuss changes to offside law
- Georgia lawmakers want private insurers to ramp up mental health coverage as suicides rise
- No Parliament Should Debate Laws Passed by Legislatures of Other Nations, Says Speaker Om Birla
- Liquor Lobbyists Ready to Mass In Albany to Fight Law Revision
- Kansas teen's death has spotlight on 'stand your ground' law
- Senate group plows forward with election law changes after Trump remarks
- Vote on virus law shows rifts in Poland's ruling coalition
- Texas legislator defends anti-abortion 'Heartbeat Law'
- ‘Inaccuracies, procedural violations’ in Great Nicobar draft environment impact assessment report
- "Stand your ground" law in Kansas to be revisited after Cedric Lofton's death
- Denver Post readers opine: Are Republican voting laws protecting or harming elections?
- Consultation held to deliberate on various contours of draft aggregator's policy in Delhi
- CHR to lawmakers: Keep marginalized sectors in mind
- Cryptocurrency Ban: Draft Law Proposes 10-Year Jail for Dealing in Bitcoin, Other Cryptocurrencies
- New law on bond issuance may impede businesses
- Kaleigh Rogers discusses new voting restrictions
- Amazon, Flipkart Invited by Indian Traders’ Body to Discuss E-Commerce Issues
- Second draft order by Trump advisers sought to ask DHS to seize voting machines: report
- Jimmy Garoppolo Discusses His Future, Says He Wants To Go To A Team That Wants ‘To Win’
Lawmakers to discuss draft revised Land Law have 417 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 30, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.