The Hanoi Technology Exchange’s development aims to connect with the national technology exchange and technology centers worldwide.
The construction and operation of the Hanoi Technology Exchange must be completed this year, the Hanoi Department of Science and Technology has been urged.
The request was made by Hanoi People’s Committee Deputy Chairman Le Hong Son during a recent meeting with the department to review its performance in the first five months of the year and outline plans for the rest of 2023.
|Le Hong Son, Deputy Chairman of the Hanoi People’s Committee, addresses the event. Photo: Phuong Nga|
In 2022, the City Council approved the plan to build and operate the Hanoi Technology Exchange, which is expected to be pivotal in developing the science and technology market. It will serve as a platform for consulting, brokering, facilitating technology transfer, and technology trade.
According to the plan, the exchange will operate under two models: a physical (offline) exchange showcasing and introducing technology, holding activities such as meetings, exchanges, seminars, and exhibitions, and an online exchange specializing in technology and equipment e-commerce. The online exchange is designed to serve as a database of information about the technology and the members’ profiles involved in the transactions.
Hanoi Technological Exchange will be linked to National Technological Exchange and thus to major global technological centers.
The technology and equipment information exchange was officially launched by the Department of Scientific and Technological Information, a Ministry of Science and Technology division, in 2021. This was an effort to coordinate with regional and global exchanges to maximize the potential of research results and market newly developed innovative products.
The launch of the Hanoi Technology Exchange is expected to create an open, transparent, and efficient technology market, allowing enterprises to access the latest technologies and increase competitiveness in the global market.
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 9
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 8
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 24
- Vietnamese men honored as Outstanding Young Leaders of Asia 2021 award
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 26
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 29
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 30
- Historic US visit lays fresh paths for stronger relations
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS AUGUST 31
- Vietnam's deputy PM orders boosting national and Asean one-stop-shop mechanisms
- US, Vietnam raise strategic trust to new level: experts
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 2
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 3
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 3
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 4
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 4
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 5
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 6
Launch of Hanoi technology exchange this year have 391 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at June 3, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.