Themed "Kien Giang provincial armed forces together with the party organization, authorities, and people of Hon Dat district build new-style rural area," the program will take place from June 2023 to January 2024.
As planned, the program will facilitate the construction of 115 houses for needy households and seven rural bridges; present gifts to policy beneficiaries, poor and near-poor families; provide health examination, medicines, and consultation for locals.
The organizing panel will present scholarships to needy students with good academic results; build electricity systems in rural areas; carry out environment projects; and hold artistic and sporting events and competitions.
Speaking at the ceremony, Deputy Chairman of the Kien Giang provincial People's Committee and head of the steering committee Nguyen Luu Trung evaluated that this mass mobilization model bears profound socio-political and humane significance, embodying the tradition of “When drinking water, remember its source” and “Gratitude” of the Vietnamese people.
The province's leader urged departments, agencies, organizations, agencies and units of the armed forces, companies, benefactors, party committees, and authorities of Hon Dat district in general and Binh Giang commune in particular to harmoniously and closely coordinate with each other and direct the implementation of activities in a timely and effective manner. He requested them to mobilize all resources to enhance the effectiveness of the program.
At the event, the Kien Giang provincial People's Committee handed certificates of merit to collectives and individuals with outstanding achievements in the program in 2023.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- China says SpaceX could give U.S. military head-start on battlefield
- VinFast kicks off its "Plant The Future" project
- Meeting held to raise efficiency of programs for UXO victims
- Russian pilots have started an air bombing drill near the North Korean border
- Major Hollywood Film to Kick Off U.K.’s New Wycombe Film Studios – Global Bulletin
- Russia-Ukraine crisis live updates | UN: Civilians from Mariupol plant reach Ukrainian-held city
- Ukraine War: G7 calls on Russia to stop military operations
- More than 200 civilians remain in steelworks, Mariupol's Mayor says, one day after evacuation — as it happened
- At least two civilians killed in Russia's overnight attack on Mariupol steel plant — as it happened
- Israel's tech paradise: Built by the military, increasingly looking to Arab-Israeli talent | Opinion
- Russia's secret program to develop nerve agents during Cold War unearthed
- Live updates | UN: Operation underway to evacuate civilians
- Live updates | Civilian death blamed on Ukrainian shelling
- Live updates | UK: Russian military 'significantly weaker'
- Zelenskyy turns Nazi rhetoric on Russia, says US aid program will defeat their 'ideological successors'
- Maryland Military Veterans Turn To Golf For Therapy & Bonding
- Four Years Ago, This Chick-Fil-A Started Paying $17 An Hour. It Transformed the Business.
- GDP’s mission inspects naval units’ implementation of Party and political work
- Domestic tourists hit five million at the beginning of May
- Seventh Vietnam-China Border Defense Friendship Exchange concludes successfully
Kien Giang kick-starts military-civilian program in 2024 have 455 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 13, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.