Hoan told the guest that the strong growth of the Vietnam – RoK relationship, particularly its upgrade to comprehensive strategic partnership in 2022, has created new opportunities for practical and effective cooperation between the Southern economic hub and Korean localities.
Ho Chi Minh City is willing to foster joint work with Chungcheongbuk-do in fields of mutual interest and potential such as high technology, semiconductor production, and green agriculture.
In the coming time, he suggested the two localities strengthen exchanges, build coordination mechanisms, promote potential areas, and sign a friendly cooperation agreement.
Kim, for his part, expressed his wish for a stronger multi-sectoral collaboration between his province and the Vietnamese metropolis, hoping that their small but effective initial cooperative projects will lead to larger ones in the future.
With strength in semiconductor production and biotechnology research, Chungcheongbuk-do enterprises wish to have specific bilateral cooperation contributing to the common development of Ho Chi Minh City, noted the RoK official.
He affirmed that the RoK province is ready to cooperate with Ho Chi Minh City to study and implement joint activities in fields of mutual interest and soon sign the friendship cooperation pact with the Vietnamese locality.
- Ho Chi Minh City should be focus of strategy to double Vietnam-Australia investment: ambassador
- Limited supply causing price hikes around Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City, Slovakia’s Bratislava region enhance ties
- Ho Chi Minh City looks to develop sea-based economy
- Ho Chi Minh City lures over US$6 billion in FDI ten months
- Ho Chi Minh City plans incineration of 3,750 pigs after exposure to sedatives
- Ho Chi Minh City conducts disaster drill for hypothetical storm
- Ho Chi Minh City residents rush to receive swine flu shots
- Dialogue with young OVs held in Ho Chi Minh City
- Book street festival opens in Ho Chi Minh City
- LGBT members join pride parade in Ho Chi Minh City
- Beethoven concert to entertain Ho Chi Minh City audience on August 3
- Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange develops new index for foreign-ownership-limited firms
- HCM City beef up cooperation with RoK’s Gymcheon city
- Limited supply causing price hikes around HCM City
- “Cities within cities” becoming more prevalent across Vietnam
- HCM City treasures ties with Cambodia
- Russia’s October Revolution anniversary marked in HCM City
- HCM City to host Asia-Pacific Bonsai and Suiseki Exhibition
- HCM City’s climate to worsen by 2050
Ho Chi Minh City, RoK province beef up cooperation have 375 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 9, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.