Local departments and agencies vet 100% of the offices to ensure they’re used for legitimate purposes.
Hanoi’s authorities will no longer be allowed to put public assets into lease, rental, and association contracts, according to a plan to manage public assets for 2023-2030 signed by Mayor Tran Sy Thanh.
|The building of the Hanoi People’s Committee. Photo: The Hanoi Times|
For their plans to lease the assets, the assets management units will have to obtain the evaluation and approval of higher authorities.
The capital city will develop a database to update the information and status of 100% of local public assets and ensure they’re used according to purpose.
Hanoi will review and reorganize State-owned land and deal with violations committed by agencies and enterprises in the management and use of public property.
The city will study feasible plans to develop transportation infrastructure along Ring Road No.4 .
In addition, the city will receive and plan appropriate uses for the land left by Government agencies and businesses after their relocation .
The municipal authorities will further improve its policy on public property management and propose that the Government delegate some decision-making power to local authorities in this matter.
The city will also use technology to store data and information on public assets and disclose the use of assets to the public while improving officials’ skills to manage public assets.
- Stress Free Renting For Landlords With a Rent to Own Deal
- Chicago tenants continue to demand ‘rent control now’
- How to Manage Your Own Property - Part 1
- Advertise Apartments For Rent For Free With Craigslist
- Top Tips For Finding the Right Property to Rent
- Property Management Basics
- Post Ads Online With Craigslist Like Many Other Smart Landlords and Property Managers
- Advertising Your House For Rent on Craigslist is a Quick Way to Find a Renter
- Free Classified Ad Posting of Your House For Rent is Easy With Craigslist
- Tips For Supercharged Leasing
- Wave of the future? Downtown Minneapolis micro units rent for $1,250 a month
- Luxury Apartment Living in Modern Suburban Communities
- From Westminster to Wirral: England's rogue landlords
- Good Renters - How to Spot Them
- How to Screen a Tenant - 11 Fail Proof Steps For Securing a Great New Tenant!
- Real Estate in Cuba
- Advertising in Craigslist Classifieds is Free and Easy Even For the Smallest Landlords
- Need an Apartment Advertisement? Use Craigslist to Advertise Your Apartment For Free
- How to Check Tenant History
- Online Classified Free Ads With Craigslist Offers the Best Return on Your Marketing Investment
Hanoi to ban illegitimate renting and leasing of public property have 400 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at June 1, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.