The fair at AEON Ha Dong will last until June 11 and is part of a number of trade, investment, and tourism promotion activities held by the Hanoi Centre for Investment, Trade, and Tourism Promotion (HPA) in 2023.
|The opening ceremony of Hanoi Agriculture Fair 2023 on June 8|
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Nguyen Anh Duong, director of the HPA said, "2023 is a very meaningful year, marking the important milestone of the 50 th anniversary of diplomatic relations between Vietnam and Japan (1973-2023). I believe that the Fair in 2023, and those in the following years, will continue to make an important contribution to intensifying the cooperation relationship between Hanoi and AEON in particular and between Vietnam and Japan in general."
The event features about 70 booths and the participation of around 60 organisations and businesses from 20 provinces and cities.
The key displays highlight over 1000 agricultural and processed products such as cordyceps, various kinds of tea, dairy products, bird’s nests, vermicelli, noodles, coffee, spices, dried food, agarwood, honey, and others.
The fair is an important trade promotion event that provides enterprises producing and trading agricultural products and processed foods with an opportunity to promote their brands, boost business cooperation, and expand their export potential through Aeon’s distribution system, both in Vietnam and globally.
The HPA is a unit assigned by the Hanoi People’s Committee to implement cooperation programmes with AEON. Since 2016, it has cooperated with AEON to carry out many agricultural trade promotion activities directly with Vietnamese companies.
The two sides have supported local businesses to export agricultural products and foods to the Japanese market through AEON’s retail systems.
A similar fair is expected to be held at AEON Long Bien from June 22-25, and another AEON Ha Dong in September.
By Bich Thuy
- Hanoi giving strength to nation’s agri-goods
- Vietnam parliament okays to pilot new urban admin model in Hanoi
- Visiting a cafeteria on a scrap bus in Hanoi
- Vietnamese, Lao, Cambodian farmers cultivate ties in clean agriculture
- Hanoi to hire consultant for clean water pricing
- Time is ripe for Vietnam's agriculture digitalization
- First Vietnam – Russia rectors’ forum underway in Hanoi
- Pivoting strategies to open new business space
- Red River Delta promotes high-tech agricultural products
- Novaland Real Estate Centre officially launched in Hanoi
- Swedish brand H&M opens first Da Nang store
- Trump and Kim Take 2: President meets North Korean dictator with a handshake and a laugh in Vietnam for their second nuclear summit and heralds the communist nation's 'unlimited' potential as Kim says he has high hopes for their talks
- Designer Nguyen Cong Tri to open Vietnam Int’l Fashion Week
- Britain has enough land to solve the housing crisis – it's just being hoarded
- Beyond Meat vs Zhenmeat: The battle for China's meatless market
- Over 24 million Vietnamese students enter new academic year
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 25
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 1
- 5-year-old boy suffers severe injuries after truck accident
- Laying the tracks for Vietnam's railways
Hanoi Agriculture Fair 2023 opens at AEON Ha Dong have 471 words, post on vir.com.vn at June 9, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.