The event, which will see the participation of successful sellers on the Amazon network, also aims to raise awareness of the domestic business community of this kind of commerce.
According to the agency, the Vietnam cross-border e-commerce conference 2023 will take place in Hanoi on June 7 and Ho Chi Minh City on June 9 with a series of activities to update the latest information on the e-commerce industry, and connect service providers operating in the five different service sectors.
The latest research by Access Partnership shows that Vietnam’s e-commerce export revenue can reach 296.3 trillion VND (over 12.6 billion USD) by 2027 if local businesses are supported to use e-commerce channels to expand export markets.
Up to 86% of the 300 micro-, small-, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) in Vietnam said that they will not be able to carry out export activities without e-commerce.
The iDEA said the conference will provide information and programs to support Vietnamese businesses to access international markets.
In the framework of the events, exhibitions featuring cross-border e-commerce services will be organized with the participation of providers from 10 key service categories that determine the success of online exports.
Seminars of Asian retailers will share experiences and lessons from successful sales partners of Amazon from the Republic of Korea, Singapore, and Vietnam.
- HCM City to host Vietnam–RoK Culture and Tourism Festival
- Conference held to boost tourism development in Vietnam’s northwest region
- Isis insurgents seize control of Iraqi city of Mosul
- The Latest: 2nd stadium in Germany city is evacuated
- Foreign funds ravenous for property investment
- Japan beats Australia in Women’s Asian Cup final
- Raymond Aubrac: How I tricked the Gestapo
- Badgers’ Koenig embraces being role model for Native American community
- Ranking the Big Ten college towns
- The Latest: Paris man writes letter to his wife’s killers
- The Latest: Belgian minister can’t confirm main suspect died
- The Latest: Russia circulates UN resolution draft on IS
- The Latest: Interior Ministry condemns inter-faith violence
- The Latest: UN resolutions to address Islamic State
- The Latest: Video of restaurant shooting posted online
- The Latest: France backs away from raid suicide bomber claim
- The Latest: Police ban public demonstrations in Paris
- The Latest: Large police operation under way in Paris suburb
- The Latest: Moldova arrests 2 trying to head to France
- The Latest: Swedish police search for terror suspect
Cross-border e-commerce conference to take place in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City have 366 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 8, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.