The retail prices of Petrolimex gas (including VAT) in June in Hanoi is VND371,600 ($15.82) per 12 kg cylinder; down VND33,640.
Nghiem Xuan Cuong, head of the Commercial and Civil Gas Sales Department under Petrolimex Gas JSC said that the average contract gas price in the world in June is at $445 per tonnes, down $110 per tonnes compared to May.
From the beginning of the year, the retail gas prices in the domestic market have declined four times in January, March, April, and June and increased twice in February and May.
On the world market, at 8 am on May 31, the price of gas futures contracts delivered in July 2023 is at $2,319 per mmBTU, down $0.004 per mmBTU due to falling demand for natural gas in Europe as the winter is over and demand for electricity in summer peak has not yet begun. Gas consumption by industries also weakened.
According to data from Gas Infrastructure Europe, as of May 24, natural gas storage sites in the EU was 66.71% full.
- Connecticut gas prices fall to lowest in 2.5 years
- Gas Prices Drop In Pittsburgh, But How Low Could They Go?
- Dip in natural gas price next month to benefit consumers, industries
- Petrol price falls below Rs 71; India to gain from Saudi, Russia price war
- Petrol price falls below Rs 71 in India amid Saudi, Russia price war
- Oil price fall a net negative for global economy: Morgan Stanley
- Silver lining for China in oil price falls
- Coronavirus: California gas prices to drop as economy ‘dancing on a knife’s edge’
- Shanghai reduces electricity, gas prices to support work resumption
- Houston Gas Prices Continue Their Fall
- Japan spot LNG price falls to lowest on record amid coronavirus outbreak
- Russia to Curb Foreign Currency Purchases to Minimum Amid Oil & Gas Price Rebound
- Your Gas Prices Are Likely Going Down Soon — That's Not Good
- Excise duty on petrol, diesel raised by Rs 3 a litre each, but prices fall
- Morrisons follows Asda by cutting petrol and diesel by 2p a litre as oil prices fall
- Economic Watch: China's consumer inflation eases, factory prices fall
- 'Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on': Trump claims the oil price war behind markets crash is 'GOOD for the consumer' because gas prices are coming down and blames fake coronavirus news for historic drop
- Kerosene subsidy removed via small price hikes over 4 years
- In Saudi-Russia oil price war, India is a big winner
- Asian spot LNG prices edge higher as supply tightens
Cooking gas prices fall in June have 388 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at June 1, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.