The move marks the first cooperation model on the market. Accordingly, B e join hands with FWD to raise public awareness about life insurance. The tie-up will increase customers’ access to online insurance products that are simple, easy to understand, and easy to buy with just a few simple steps. The initiative is suitable for the dynamic lifestyle of the modern Vietnamese.
In the initial stage of cooperation, Be’s customers can explore and participate in the online insurance product “FWD Triple Protection,” a specialised solution to protect customers against three serious diseases at the same time: cancer at any stage, strokes, and heart attacks up to age 80. Customers will also soon be able to participate in the “FWD Modern Woman” product at the next stage of implementation.
In addition, customers will have the opportunity to learn about diverse insurance solutions which combines protection and long-term investment on the platform of Be. They will also receive consulting from FWD’s financial consulting team.
Dau Tien Dung, chief strategy and digital business officer of FWD Insurance said, “FWD always focuses on developing digital insurance channels and expanding cooperation to bring simple, fast, and convenient experiences to customers. Through the tie-up with Be Group, we believe that customers will have easier access to easy-to-understand insurance products from FWD to protect themselves and their families’ finances. The tie-up also affirms our commitments and efforts in our journey to change the way people feel about insurance.”
Vu Hoang Yen, CEO of Be Group said “We make constant efforts to become an effective facilitator in the daily life of the Vietnamese. To move forward, we are actively working with many partners to expand the range of products and services, constantly strengthening our open technology ecosystem.”
“The partnership with FWD will contribute to the completion of Be’s multiservice consumer platform with easy-to-understand life insurance products, thereby helping our customers easily access comprehensive health protection solutions for themselves and their families. In the future, Be Group is committed to continuously developing more useful and unique services and products to meet all the daily needs of customers,” Yen said.
By Thanh Van
- Car insurers charge Brit drivers £63 MORE than those born abroad, Sun investigation finds
- All of the NBA's official Chinese partners have suspended ties with the league
- Polis unveils Colorado public-option insurance program
- Delivering breakthroughs at breakneck speed
- U.S. proposes barring big tech companies from offering financial services, digital currencies
- Michael Spencer buys $52m controlling stake in Singaporean life insurance start-up, Singapore Life
- Young people to benefit from reshaped counselling service
- These are the 10 rail operators with the most delayed train services
- Product :: Orchestrating and Automating Security for the Internet of Things: Delivering Advanced Security Capabilities from Edge to Cloud for IoT
- Appointment of three partners and three directors within KPMG
- ESB Smart Energy Services
- POLITICO London Playbook, presented by Lloyds Banking Group: #MeToo action — May relief — Bombs in America
- Game changing Open Banking is already shaping the future of financial services
- ESS Offshore purchases over £600,000 of supplies from local partners
- Market shapers revolutionising legal and professional services
- Viettel to further pilot providing 5G services
- What sets this grocery delivery service apart from the rest
- Bury St Edmunds GP surgery could move to public service village
- Britain to hit tech giants with new digital services tax
- Firm purchases over £600,000 of supplies from local partners
Be Group partners with FWD to deliver insurance on multi-service consumer platform have 540 words, post on vir.com.vn at June 9, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.