Hanoi (VNA) – The National Assembly (NA) on June 9 continued the 16th working day of its fifth sitting under the chair of NA Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue.
In the morning, authorised by the Prime Minister, Minister of Natural Resources and Environment Dang Quoc Khanh presented reports on the draft revised Land Law and public opinions on the bill. Chairman of the NA's Economic Committee Vu Hong Thanh delivered a report verifying the draft revised Land Law . Then the legislature discussed in groups the draft law.
In the afternoon, under the direction of NA Vice Chairman Nguyen Khac Dinh, the NA discussed a draft amended resolution on conducting votes of confidence for those holding positions elected or approved by the NA or the People’s Councils.
Most of the speakers at the discussion agreed on the necessity of promulgating the resolution; dossiers, order, procedures and basic contents in the draft resolution.
The legislative body also discussed in groups the draft Law on Management and Protection of Defence Works and Military Areas.
The NA is scheduled to discuss in groups the draft Law on Citizenship Identity (amended) and the draft Law on Telecommunications (amended) on June 10 morning.
In the afternoon, the NA will table the draft Law on Credit Institutions (amended). The session will be broadcast live on the NA television channel./.
- State leader meets HCM City voters ahead of NA’s third session
- NA Standing Committee’s 11th session wraps up
- Responsibilities for handling voters’ petitions need to be further clarified: NA Chairman
- World Veterinary Day 2022: Know About The Date, Theme, History And Objective Of The Day
- Has the 15th Lok Sabha been the WORST performing ever?
- Audi leads Porsche on Day 1 of Portimao DTM night test
- Trading post: 9 draft-day trades shake up 1st round
- Fight over rainy day fund starting soon as Louisiana Legislature begins special session
- Madeleine McCann’s parents say they ‘need answers’ as they remember her on poignant 15th anniversary of disappearance
- Shahbaz meets Zardari, Bilawal ahead of crucial Parliament session to elect new Pak PM
- Eagles Get Nebraska Center Cameron Jurgens, Georgia Linebacker Nakobe Dean On Day 2
- Shahbaz Sharif meets Zardari, Bilawal ahead of crucial Parliament session to elect new Pak PM
- Extending the School Day Is a Lot Harder Than It Seems
- Cisco | Hybrid Work Model: Six in 10 employees believe quality of work has improved in hybrid environment: Cisco survey
- Kevin Magnussen hits out at Formula 1 weekend change that “hasn’t worked”
- Party Central Committee discusses resolutions on agriculture, collective economy
- Company gets top employer accolade for exceptional workplace environment
- ☀️ Morning digest on May 13
- ☀️ Morning digest on April 27
- Land law amendments and anti-corruption highlighted in Party leader's meeting with voters
16th working day of 15th NA’s fifth session have 447 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 9, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.