PM Pham Minh Chinh spoke highly of the maintenance of high-level contacts, especially the recent successful phone talks between Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong and U.S. President Joe Biden.
He suggested that in the near future, both sides continue enhancing cooperation in the fields of economy, trade, investment, science and technology, education and training, innovation, digital transformation, and climate change response.
The host asked the U.S. senators to support the U.S. opening its market to and limiting anti-dumping investigations and trade remedy measures against Vietnamese goods, especially agro-forestry-fisheries, which directly affect the people's livelihoods.
He also urged the U.S. Congress to continue heeding and allocating resources for cooperation with Vietnam in overcoming the war consequences, as well as offer support to the Vietnamese community in the U.S.
Expressing their impression on Vietnam’s country, people, and development, the U.S. senators said they support a strong, independent, self-resilient, and prosperous Vietnam and respect its independence, sovereignty, and political regime.
They said they will promote substantive and effective relations between the two countries, wish for stronger partnerships in trade and investment, and support negotiations on bilateral and multilateral trade agreements of which both countries are members.
The guests vowed to back Vietnam’s and ASEAN’s stance on the East Sea issue and underlined the need to maintain peace, stability, freedom, security and safety of navigation and overflight in the waters.
- Prime Minister holds talks with Chinese Premier
- PM: Vietnam attaches importance to developing relations with China
- Vietnam provides favourable conditions for Japanese businesses: Deputy PM
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS OCTOBER 18
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 18
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 20
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES TODAY
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 21
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 22
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 22
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 23
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 23
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 24
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 24
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 25
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 25
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 25
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 26
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 27
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 28
Vietnam values comprehensive partnership with U.S.: Prime Minister have 340 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 24, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.