The event attracted the participation of more than 100 people from large Korean investment funds, conglomerates, and small- and medium-sized enterprises operating in banking, green energy, green industry, smart city – urban area building and development, 4.0 industry, science and technology, high-tech agriculture, and manufacturing fields.
Deputy head of the ministry's Consular Department Trinh Thi Mai Phuong said that the forum is a highlight of the program to promote Vietnamese localities in the RoK lasting from May 29 to June 1 to foster cooperation and connectivity between Vietnamese localities and RoK localities and businesses.
At the forum, VKBIA President Tran Hai Linh stated that the collaboration between Vietnamese and RoK localities plays an important role in fostering economy, trade, and investment between the two countries.
Leaders of Can Tho, Bac Lieu, Kon Tum, and Thua Thien Hue informed the forum on their localities' potential, strength, and socio-economic development orientations. They hoped that the RoK business community will make more diverse and suitable investments in Vietnam and looked forward to increasing their localities' cooperation with the East Asian nation.
Two RoK corporations, SoluM and Hancom, which specialize in green industry, 4th industrial revolution, smart city and high-tech education and training, expressed their desire to promote cooperation with Vietnam via the VKBIA.
Participating businessmen also voiced their investment directions in such areas of the Vietnamese localities’ strength and demand as green energy, green industry, smart city, high-tech farming, and high-quality human resources development.
On the occasion, the localities of Vietnam and the VKBIA signed a cooperation pact focusing on the promotion of investment and locality-to-locality collaboration.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Cracked: The codes that private investigators say prove D.B. Cooper's identity as Army veteran
- December local music picks in Phoenix: Alice Cooper's Christmas Pudding, Roger Clyne
- KC concerts Aug2-8: Alice Cooper, Nathaniel Rateliff, G-Eazy, Playboi Carti
- Hoosier says he helped crack the code to identify skyjacker D.B. Cooper
- Has skyjacker D.B. Cooper been identified? Code-cracking team says yes
- Obama lifts Vietnam arms ban to remove 'lingering vestige of the Cold War'
- Trump in Asia: They love him in Vietnam
- November local music picks for Phoenix: The Maine, AZ Hip Hop Festival, Pistoleros
- November local music picks for Phoenix: The Maine, Pistoleros, Calabrese, Red Tank!
- Here are 11 possible suspects in the D.B. Cooper mystery, including some who falsely confessed
- Vietnam jails student activist for anti-state propaganda
- December local music picks in Phoenix: Jared & the Mill, Roger Clyne, Lonesome Wilderness
- December local music picks in Phoenix: Captain Squeegee, Christmas Pudding, Roger Clyne
- 21 December local music picks in Phoenix: Captain Squeegee, Christmas Pudding, Roger Clyne
- How Trump's immigration enforcement push is a serious step backwards: It will feed confrontation, not cooperation, with localities
- Trump factor weighs as Vietnam intensifies crackdown on dissidents
- Vietnam silent after Germany accuses Hanoi of kidnapping
- An Iowa woman's husband was killed in Vietnam 48 years ago, but she keeps seeing his face
- Vietnam jails dissident nine years for propaganda against state
- Cooper Union Students Protest College’s First Ever Tuition
Vietnam, RoK localities step up cooperation have 490 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 9, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.