Images of Vietnam, its culture and people were again presented at th “Vietnam Cultural Days” festival recently held in Praha, the CzechRepublic, by Vietnamese students studying and working in the Central European country.
Various activities, such as displays of pictures, photos, objects, culinary tasting, and a Vietnamese traditional Ao dai show, introduced Vietnam to local during the event.
The host of the festival pleased visitors and helped them gain a better understanding of Vietnam thanks to his full answers to all queries related to Vietnam’s cultural traditions.
It was estimated that as many as 200 Czech students from primary and secondary schools participated in the”Vietnam Cultural Days” festival in Praha.
Such cultural events effectively contribute in presenting Vietnam to international friends. Additionally, it helped enhance foreign affairs and popularize the activities of the Vietnam Youth and Students Association and Union in the CzechRepublic.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Sa Pa to host Korean Cultural Day
- Korean Cultural Day to be held in Sa Pa
- Visitors flock to Sa Pa to join Korean Culture Day
- Vietnam Card Day 2020 launched to promote non-cash payment
- Vietnam’s Cai Luong honored with Google Doodle
- Dak Nong Geopark, third UNESCO-recognized geopark in Vietnam
- Google Doodle celebrates Vietnam’s ‘cai luong’
- Vietnam strives to unleash potential of AI
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 27
- VIETNAM NEWS OCTOBER 22
- Charming attractions you should not miss in Vietnam's Bac Lieu
- Embedding new cultures to leverage new success
- HCM Museum, Israeli heritage institute ink cultural cooperation agreement
- Ao Dai – a cultural symbol associated with Vietnamese women
- Khmer people celebrate moon worship festival in Vietnam
- Connections Through Culture arts mobility grants launched
- Mo Muong a unique cultural heritage of Muong ethnic group
- Pandemic’s second wave hurts Vietnam tourism
- Book on Soviet Union-Vietnam ties in First Indochina War published
- Vietnam Runway Fashion Week 2020 opens
"Vietnam Culture Days" in Praha have 287 words, post on english.cinet.vn at November 24, 2007. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.