Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnamese Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism (MCST) in coordination with the Ministry of Culture of Belarus on May 24 held an art programme in Ho Chi Minh City as part of Belarus Cultural Days 2023 in Vietnam.
Addressing the opening ceremony, MCST Deputy Minister Ta Quang Dong said Belarus Cultural Days 2023, taking place in HCM City and Ba Ria-Vung Tau from May 24-27, is a meaningful activity, helping realise cooperation agreements in the field of art and culture between the two countries. Through this activity, Vietnamese audiences and international friends can better their understanding of Belarus’ rich culture.
" Belarusian Culture Days in Vietnam will continue to consolidate and further strengthen cultural exchanges between the two countries, thus promoting the traditional friendship and cooperation between Vietnam and Belarus,” the official said.
The renewing of a cooperation programme between the two culture ministries for 2023-2025 is evidence of mutual interest and desire to continue collaboration between the two countries, he said.
An exhibition themed "Belarus through the eyes of a painter" was opened in HCM City on May 24 within the framework of the event.
The exhibition features 31 oil paintings on canvas by famous artists from Belarus such as Gleb Otchik, Anton Vyrvo and Anna Sadovskaya.
The exhibition will run until May 27, at Ho Chi Minh City Museum./.
- If we don't protect arts education, we'll lose the next generation of performers
- Female graduates are dropping out of the arts. What's the solution?
- Unregulated Green-Lighting: A look at fight gym culture and unsanctioned bouts
- Protection of Hue’s colonial buildings lands in controversy
- Hà Nội joins global creative city network
- French photographer issues book about pagodas in VN
- Where’s the tape? America responds to video
- Johnson gives $556,623 to 12 schools in 3 states
- France profile - Timeline
- Singapore event represents only the start of UFC’s massive Asian expansion
- Waltham Candidate Profile: Tom Stanley, At Large City Councilor
- Harold Ramis’ ‘Caddyshack’ gave sports a shot of comedic genius
- Pieces of Chicken: Notes on the second- or third-best baseball movie ever (“Major League”)
- MotoGP: British GP moved to Circuit of Wales beyond 2015
- Rolling Stone to sponsor ESM HPDs at Le Mans
- Football town? Baseball town? In Kansas City, the debate rages on
- Waltham Candidate Profile: Marisa Diamond, School Committee
- Notes: ‘Fastball’ documentary a home run for fans
- Making the Grade: Passes/Fails for UFC 191: Johnson vs. Dodson 2
- Hall of Fame hits the radio with weekly show
Vietnam, Belarus foster cultural, art collaboration have 408 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 25, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.