Data from to South Korea-based KB Kookmin Card between January 1 – May 15 showed Taiwan, Vietnam, Japan and Thailand are particularly popular destinations for Korean tourists with the growth rates of 319%, 227%, 193% and 172% year-on-year, respectively.
Japan and Vietnam – the two countries chosen by Korean tourists to visit the most, still show their attractiveness, with increases of 222% and 163% respectively.
The number of air tickets to Vietnam booked by Korean tourists accounted for 12% of the total of air tickets for outbound tours, just after Japan with 52%.
According to KB Kookmin Card, the booking rate of air tickets by Korean holiday-makers increased in all regions, with the highest growth recorded for Asia with a year-on-year surge of 192%.
Travel agencies, airlines, and duty-free shops in the RoK witnessed respective revenue surges of 409%, 150% and 88% compared to the same period last year.
- Bamboo Airways launches three new routes to South Korea
- Vietnam Airlines, Bamboo Airways launch new air routes to China, South Korea
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 26
- South Korea Tourism Festival in HCM City this weekend
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 1
- Recognizing the rapid development of Asean relations
Vietnam among top destinations for South Korean visitors have 177 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 31, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.