Visiting the Office 2 of the Vietnam Buddhist Sangha (VBS) Central Committee in District 3, Ha hailed the VBS for always being an active member of the VFF, making significant and effective contributions to patriotic movements and campaigns launched by the VFF, building new-style rural areas, protecting the environment, coping with climate change, and joining social welfare and charitable endeavors, with noteworthy accomplishments.
She believed that Buddhist monks, nuns, and followers will continue upholding the tradition of the VBS, following policies and guidelines of the Party and State, and building a great national unity.
During her visit to the Central Executive Committee of Tinh Do Cu Si Phat Hoi Viet Nam (Vietnam Pure Land Buddhist Home-Practice Association), Ha assured that the Party, State, and VFF will always create favorable conditions for religions, including Tinh Do Cu Si, to carry out their activities in accordance with their principles, contributing to upholding the power of great national unity for a prosperous, strong, democratic, just, and civilized country.
Nguyen Ngoc Anh, deputy head of the Standing Committee of the Central Executive Council of the association, affirmed that with the support of the Party, State, and VFF, its dignitaries and members will continue abiding by the Party policies and State laws, adhere to religious regulations and contribute to national development.
- Leaders of Government, National Assembly, VFF celebrate Chol Chnam Thmay festival with Khmer people
- Public holidays in Singapore (2023): How to best use your annual leave to maximise holiday time
- Dalai Lama may visit Ladakh between July and August
- Dalai Lama to visit Ladakh between July-August this year
- India lower house speaker visits Vietnam to enhance strategic relations
- Indian lower house speaker visits Vietnam to enhance strategic relations
- Chakri Day 2022: All you need to know about Thailand’s public holiday
- PM visits socio-economic establishments in Ninh Thuan
- 102 visits to India by foreign dignitaries in last 2 years: Government
- Amit Shah likely to visit Bengal in first week of May
- Polish, Baltic presidents visit Ukraine in show of support
- World Health Day 2022: 10 Different Ways To Stay Fit And Healthy
- In Time For Earth Day: New 12-Point Climate Change Standard Introduced For Hotels
- Lok Sabha Speaker visits Vietnam this week to reaffirm strategic and eco partnership
- BJP will go to people for 2023 polls with report card on positive governance: CM Basavaraj Bommai
- Ukraine War Day 20: Carnage Continues Into Third Week of Battle With Russia
- Gift guide by Kim Il Sung to 'Great Leader Stalin' made public
- PM Modi to Embark on 3-day Gujarat Visit Today, WHO Chief, Mauritian PM to Join Him | Updates
- 200 kegs. $150K in sales. 800 hot dogs. Bars, businesses and vendors dream big for Rockies’ opening day
- Ukraine War Enters Day 16: Russia forces move closer to Kyiv
Vesak Day 2023: VFF leader visits Buddhist establishments have 434 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 6, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.