New tourist destinations on the outskirts of Hanoi’s Son Tay Town will offer visitors a unique and authentic experience, allowing them to connect with nature and local life.
Son Tay Tourism Year will be kicked off on May 27 with a focus on promoting the town’s cultural and historical heritage.
|Long Ho tourist spot attracts a large number of visitors every year. Photo: Long Ho Tourist Spot|
The event will announce the recognition of two new tourist destinations namely Long Ho (Kim Son Commune) and Glory Resort (Xuan Son Commune).
Long Ho has 90 hectares of natural land with a peaceful view of Dong Mo Lake. Meanwhile, Glory Resort offers a luxurious retreat.
According to Le Dai Thang, Vice Chairman of the Son Tay People’s Committee, the spots would be added to the locality’s tourism services, which offer eco-tourism, spiritual tourism, and cultural experiences.
In addition to historical and cultural sites, such as Duong Lam Ancient Village, Den Va Temple and Mia Pagoda, and the Dong Mo Lake Tourist Area with an international standard golf course, these new destinations will provide visitors with a unique and authentic experience, allowing them to connect with nature and local life, Thang added.
He noted that the recognition of Long Ho and Glory Resort as tourist destinations is a testament to the city’s commitment to developing its tourism industry and promoting its cultural heritage.
Son Tay City has 244 relics, including 16 recognized as national ones. It also has a wealth of intangible cultural heritage.
- Son La combines tourism and agriculture
- 'I will not end up in a box': Minnesota Timberwolves star Karl-Anthony Towns, 25, is defiant after he tests positive for COVID having lost his mother and six other family members to the virus
- Music video promotes northern region tourism
- Tourism in South Africa: an industry under lockdown fights for its own survival
- We reveal the next big travel destinations at home and away…
- UK loses its top spot as Spain's most important foreign tourism market for the first time in decades as French holidaymakers outnumber Britons due to Covid-19 pandemic
- Taye Diggs heaps praise on ex-wife Idina Menzel when discussing his breakout role in Rent and the raising their son amid COVID-19 pandemic: 'I remind myself how lucky I am'
- Lao Cai aims to welcome 5 mln visitors this year
- Popular highland towns to bask in Tet travel rush
- Thanh Hoa: a promising investment destination
- 'We used to go there every Saturday looking for cheap TVs': Billionaire Boohoo boss' playboy son hails father's £55million Debenhams takeover
- 51st IFFI Kick Starts With Enthralling Cultural Performances To Celebrate The Joy Of Cinema
- Mother-of-three who was kicked off a fairground ride for being too big when she tipped scales at 274lbs sheds 154lbs after ditching fast food lunches for overnight oats
- Scammers Hustle Way Into 93-Year-Old Steger Woman’s House, But Her Son Is Watching It All On Camera
- Lil Wayne is pardoned by Donald Trump: Rapper who faced 10 years in prison on firearms charge is given clemency after praising the president during 2020 election campaign
- Requiem for the High Street: Retail industry faces 200,000 job cuts this year after 320 shops closed every week in 2020 - while Nike, Gap and Vans are latest flagship stores set to leave Oxford Street
- A year from lockdown, Wuhan returns to normal life, but is still haunted by emotional scars
- Kenyan signs up British model Naomi Campbell to promote tourism
- Mexico sees tourism bump as pandemic surges
- How the sleepy little Fort Kochi is reinvented every two years by the art world
Son Tay Town kicks off Tourism Year recognizing two new destinations have 573 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at May 25, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.