In the morning, legislators will listen to a report on adjustments to the draft revised Law on Protection of Consumer Rights and look into some debatable issues of this draft, which comprises seven chapters with 79 articles.
An N.A. draft resolution on piloting some specific mechanisms and policies for the development of Ho Chi Minh City will be submitted, along with a verification report on this draft resolution.
In the afternoon, the parliament will listen to the proposal of and a verification report on the draft law on management and protection of defense facilities and military zones.
After that, legislators will scrutinize results of the supervision over the settlement of voters' petitions sent to the N.A.'s fourth session in late 2022.
- C.T Group building housing for the ambitious young of Ho Chi Minh City
- Ho Chi Minh City launches expert advisory panel to spur AI research
- HCMC petitions for preferential policies on online transaction in public sectors
- HCM City looks to boost cooperation with ADB
- HCM City’s future must look to the East
- CEO Forum 2020 to discuss solutions to post-COVID-19 challenges
- HCM City workshop seeks to promote, realise children’s rights
- Ministry works on project to develop agricultural processing
- Personnel appointment set to sail through legislature
- Novaland cooperates with Michael Dukakis Institute to add AI to NovaWorld Phan Thiet
- Lawmakers endorse direct plan to remodel HCMC administration
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 8 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 2
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 14 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 5
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 6 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 6
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 5 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM NEWS NOVEMBER 3 (updated hourly)
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 10
Pilot specific policies for Ho Chi Minh City, settlement of voters’ petitions under discussion have 266 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 27, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.