Thanks to the Party and State's ethnic policies, over the past years, the living quality of the ethnic groups has been improved. However, the hostile forces always try to divide and destroy the great bloc of national unity and make use of land disputes to cause instability.
In order to conduct the ethnic work in the areas, Division 330 has directed its affiliated units to work with the local authorities to grasp local situations. One of the measures that they have taken is gradual mass mobilization work. Therefore, all troops are well aware of the importance of the task.
Especially, troops tasked with mass mobilization work have good knowledge of ethnic groups. "This is the core force in implementing mass mobilization work among ethnic groups," affirmed Political Commissar of Division 330 Colonel Duong Cong Sang.
Accordingly, the troops have focused on disseminating information about the guidelines and policies of the Party, State and military on ethnic groups, hostile forces' plots targeting ethnic groups, and the Law on Military Service.
They have also inquired after and presented gifts to needy households, while organizing cultural and sports exchange programs.
Since 2017, the division has supported the locals to build and repair 77 houses, worth totally nearly VND 4.5 billion, and offered rice and gifts to needy ethnic groups at a total cost of more than VND 450 million, among others.
These activities have contributed to helping local ethnic groups overcome difficulties and stabilize their life.
Commander of Division 330 Senior Colonel Nguyen Viet Hung affirmed that in the coming time, the unit's chains-of-command would continue to strictly implement directions and instructions of the higher levels on the ethnic work in the current context as well as mass mobilization work. Meanwhile, it will work closely with the local authorities and relevant forces to grasp the situations so as to effectively conduct mass mobilization work in the stationed areas.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Thailand newspaper introduces Vietnam and its people
- Denmark Actively Supports Vietnam’s Sustainable Economic Development
- Seattle yoga teacher’s ‘Undoing Whiteness’ class: Founded on deep purpose, it’s triggered outrage
- The Government’s regular meeting – February 2013
- The Government’s regular meeting – September 2011
- Vietnamese PM’s New Year Message
- The Government’s regular meeting - June 2006
- The (White) Doctor Will See You Now: Why Racist Hospital Patients Often Win
- The Past Is Present: Strategies for Bringing Current Events Into the Social Studies Classroom
- 'The face of our church is changing'
- Indie filmmaker Carmen Marron captures real-life chess triumph of Latino school
- Journal looks back on 2018 letters
- Nigeria: Herdsmen Killings
- Uganda: New Sex Education Framework Will Do More Harm Than Good
- With Teen-Turn, you can fix the STEM pipeline problem in just two weeks
- In Defence Of The Fulani In Our Midst By Reuben Abati
- Analysis: Few Arabs and haredim in the workforce isn't Israel's only issu
- Cameroon: Pygmies Protest Destruction of Forest Resources
- Africa: Football and Religion
- Statement of Tibetan Parliament-in-Exile on the 83rd Birthday of His Holiness the Dalai Lama of Tibet
More practical activities to help ethnic people have 492 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 18, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.