Hanoi (VNA) – Ten more places in the Mekong Delta have been recognised as typical tourist destinations of the region in 2023.
The 10 destinations, recognised by the Mekong Delta Tourism Association , comprises the ecotourism site of Tra Su cajuput forest (An Giang province); the Noc Nang national historical relic site (Bac Lieu province); the special national relic site and the memorial site of scholar Nguyen Dinh Chieu, the tourism site of Hai Van farm tourism site – Vam Ho bird sanctuary, the Ben Tre TTC Palace, and the Ben Tre TTC culinary site (Ben Tre province); the Hung Kings Temple (Can Tho city); the Go Thap relic site (Dong Thap province); and the national landscape and relic site of Ba Om Pond; and the Huynh Kha ecotourism site (Tra Vinh province).
Meanwhile, four others received the re-recognition, namely the Gao Giong ecotourism site (Dong Thap province), the memorial site of Professor and Academician Tran Dai Nghia, Van Thanh Mieu Vinh Long (Vinh Long Temple of Literature), and the Vinh Long Museum (Vinh Long province).
So far, 53 tourist attractions across the Mekong Delta have been recognised as typical ones of the region.
Tran Viet Phuong, Chairman of the Mekong Delta Tourism Association, said the places were surveyed and selected every three years so that travellers can easily choose safe, hospitable, and quality destinations to visit, thereby helping develop the tourism brand of the region./.
- Can Tho to become first smart city in Mekong Delta by 2025
- Mekong Delta shrimp prices fall as COVID-19 hits demand
- Mekong Delta provinces increase production after saltwater intrusion, drought
- Saline intrusion in Mekong Delta likely to linger on
- Bat Pagoda, home of thousands of bats in Mekong Delta
- Cần Thơ to become first smart city in Mekong Delta by 2025
- Winter-spring rice production exceeds 10.7 million tons in Mekong Delta
- Vietnam’s Mekong Delta in dire need of logistics hub
- Mekong River dams could slice 0.3 pct off Vietnam's GDP: report
- CNN places Phu Quoc among best destinations in Asia
- HCMC closes all tourist attractions in Covid-19 fight
- Hit by coronavirus, Vietnam’s Q1 economic growth slips to 10-year low: GSO
- Tourists looking longingly at holidays on eased outbreak
- Delta CEO: 'We still haven't seen the bottom'
- Amish Acres tourist site to continue operation after auction
- Ha Long – 2018 destination of Vietnamese photographers
- Viet Nam’s GDP hits 10-year low in the first quarter
- Việt Nam’s GDP hits 10-year low in the first quarter
- Nepal rescues over 1200 tourists as coronavirus lockdown continues
- Great Deals On 240 Tourist Attractions In North Haven And CT
Mekong Delta has 10 more typical tourist destinations have 420 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 22, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.