Informing the guests on the city's socio-economic situation, Hoan said that as HCM Minh City orients to become a smart city, it is paying attention to developing digital economy, green economy, and digital governance.
Therefore, the city welcomes the FHKI’s concerns in the fields of information technology (IT), logistics, green transformation and digital economy.
Ho Chi Minh City pledges to create favourable conditions to connect the two sides' businesses, and is willing to welcome Hong Kong enterprises to come to seek investment opportunities in the city.
Briefing the HCM City leader on the history of formation and development of the FHKI, Sunny Chai said that the federation's firms are operating in various fields, including those that can meet Ho Chi Minh City's demand during its development process.
Members of the FHKI delegation appreciated the development potential of Ho Chi Minh City in recent years, affirming that they are willing to share experiences with the city in building and developing smart and green urban areas, science and technology, and infrastructure./.
- Hong Kong's NWS Holdings to buy FTLife Insurance for $2.8 billion
- Seeking the right balance for Hong Kong's future
- Shenzhen advisers urge stronger links with Hong Kong
- Hong Kong's push to allow extraditions to China prompts protests
- Breakingviews - Hong Kong poised to reclaim IPO crown
- Breakingviews - Hong Kong’s IPO debutants rely on helping hands
- HCM City transport dept proposes 34 downtown toll booths
- Xinhua Headlines: Hong Kong reinforces financial hub position with HKEX topping global IPO market
- New top liaison official named for Hong Kong
- HCM City to promote solutions that reduce GHG emissions
- HCM City to host int’l conference on IT outsourcing in Vietnam
- Li Bao Ge Acquires Sun Kau Kee to Venture into Shanghai Market; Enters into Framework Cooperation Agreement with Freshippo
- Liaison office to boost ties between HK, Guangdong
- Vietnam, Japan to boost trade, tourism, labor ties
- Reform of tax system may boost FDI
- Political advisers urged to give Bay Area proposals
- Poor infrastructure hinders Southern Key Economic Zone’s FDI attraction
- Taiwan president takes early lead in election closely watched by China
- China could flex military muscles to pressure Taiwan post-election
- China opens up oil and gas exploration, production for foreign, domestic firms
HCM City boosts cooperation with Hong Kong enterprises have 399 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 30, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.