In the morning, legislators worked in groups to discuss the supplementary assessment of the implementation of the 2022 socio-economic development and state budget plans, the implementation of the socio-economic development and state budget plans in the first months of 2023, thrift practice and wastefulness prevention in 2022, and the final accounts of the state budget in 2021.
They also looked into the allocation of capital to the tasks and projects under the socio-economic recovery and development program; the assignment, adjustment, and supplementation of the medium-term public investment plan using the central budget for 2021-2025, and the allocation of investment capital sourced from the central budget for national target programs in 2023; and the continuation of reducing the value added tax by 2% under the N.A.'s Resolution 43/2022/QH15, dated January 11, 2022.
In the afternoon, N.A. deputies attended a plenary sitting broadcast live on the N.A. television channel.
Minister of Natural Resources and Environment Dang Quoc Khanh, on behalf of the Prime Minister, submitted the draft revised Law on Water Resources to the parliament. After that, Chairman of the N.A. Committee for Science, Technology and Environment Le Quang Huy delivered a verification report on this draft.
After listening to a report on adjustments to the draft revised Law on Cooperatives delivered by Vu Hong Thanh, member of the N.A. Standing Committee and Chairman of the N.A. Committee for Economic Affairs, the legislators scrutinized some debatable issues of this draft.
Representing the drafting body, Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung gave further information about issues mentioned by deputies.
- Philippine shares soar for fourth straight day
- On 1st working day, Nancy Binay lines up 15 Senate bills
- EC Gazettes Official GE13 Results, 21-Day Period Starts May 23
- Philippine stocks fall after four-day rally
- PH shares retreat after four-day run
- ‘Lives have been cut short’: Jeff Sessions gave an unexpected warning on police abuse
- Sessions lessons
- Annual Leave Days And Other Legal Rights You Have As An Employee In Malaysia
- House approves measures setting more non-working holidays
- Congress now holding ‘ghost’ session
- Parental leave, flexible work schedule for solo parents
- Day brightens even as storm hits Masters practice
- The woman behind the workout which left me struggling to walk for five days shares her secrets to staying lean
- Day-to-day struggle
- It’s all about hard work
- Curtains fall on the 15th Congress
- Alan Cayetano 'most traveled' senator in 15th Congress
- Dato, 18 others, score perfect attendance for 15th Congress
- The barren closing agenda of the 15th Congress
- Wesley finishes fourth in 2016 Paris Grand Chess Tour
Fourth working day of 15th N.A.’s fifth session have 405 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 27, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.