At the meeting, Commanding Officer of the Quang Binh provincial Military Command Senior Colonel Doan Sinh Hoa informed the guests about the province's outstanding achievements in terms of socio-economy, politics, culture, and defense and security.
He also introduced to the delegation the 78-year history of construction, combat, and development of the provincial armed forces as well as the command's typical outcomes in implementing military and defense tasks over the past time.
In his speech, Colonel Eugene V. J. Dudley thanked the host for the solemn reception. He stressed that what the provincial military command informed helped them further understand the glorious history of Quang Binh as well as its armed forces' heroic tradition in the resistance wars against the French and U.S. invaders and in the renewal process.
He highly appreciated the command's good results in performing its advisory role for the local party committee and authorities to direct the implementation of military and defense, training, combat readiness, search and rescue, disaster prevention and control missions.
The South African officer also highlighted Quang Binh provincial Military Command's close coordination with relevant forces to ensure social security, assist locals in economic development, poverty reduction and hunger elimination, and new-style rural area building, and more.
He stressed that the visit was a good chance for the delegation's members to exchange experience in military external affairs, boost the solidarity, friendship, and mutual understanding between the provincial military command and each military attaché of foreign countries in Vietnam.
The delegation then visited the command’s Hall of Fame.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Quang Ngai Military Command receives Laos’ Labor Order
- GDP’s delegation visits Quang Ngai province
- PM visits MR 5’s unit
- Chinese military officials made secret visit to Cambodia weeks before mysterious drone crashed
- 'How are we supposed to get home?': Fury as Foreign Office warns ALL 30,000 Brits in China to LEAVE as death toll hits 427 - but tells them 'find your own way back' and stops repatriation flights
- Military units respond to 2019-nCoV prevention
- Military units promote dissemination of 2019-nCoV-related information
- With India-China ‘Hand in Hand’ drill in December, army takes 22 defence attaches to Leh
- Local military unit marks traditional day
- CMC and MND leaders visit Truong Sa island district
- Esper says it's 'unfortunate' that Philippines ended military agreement with US
- Two British Diplomats Caught Filming Russian Military Airbase in Caucasus
- Young Vietnamese people sent off for military services
- Two foreign nCoV patients progressing well
- Defense leader affirms support to Co To island district
- Ayatollah says damp squib revenge raid for Soleimani's assassination is 'not enough' after Iran ineffectually fires 22 ballistic missiles at two US bases in Iraq - but fails to kill anyone
- Winter of Discontent: US Announces New Offensive Against Taliban in Afghanistan
- Cave in Quảng Bình opens to visitors
- US secretary of state, Pompeo makes first trip to Africa
- UK sanctions against Russia: what impact will they have?
Foreign military attachés visit Quang Binh provincial Military Command have 475 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 27, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.