The closing ceremony was jointly organized by the Department of Mass Mobilization and the Department of Political Education and Information under the General Department of Political Affairs of the Vietnam People’s Army.
At the event, Major General Do Thanh Phong, Deputy Head of the Department of Political Education and Information, accessed that the refresher course flexibly combined various forms and methods, mixing sharing experience and conducting fact-finding trips to several military units of the Vietnam People's Army.
Gen. Phong required Lao officers to continue studying and applying what they have learned in the course to reality, meeting the task requirements of the Lao People's Army.
He also underlined that the success of the refresher course contributed to further strengthening the solidarity between the two countries' militaries.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Police need intercept tools as mobile networks develop: Europol
- WhatsApp says working with Reliance Jio to curb fake news menace
- Co-working space opens for textiles
- The leaning tower of Nasa: $1 BILLION 'mobile launchpad' may only be used to fire rockets to space once because it is tilting
- T-Mobile-Sprint merger gains Justice Department OK thanks to Dish
- 30 companies that don’t want people to come into the office
- 40 totally amazing technological advancements that we don’t even notice anymore
- UK concludes it can mitigate risk from Huawei equipment use in 5G
- Britain concludes it can mitigate risk from Huawei equipment use in 5G: Financial Times
- Technology checks in as game changer for the hospitality sector
- UK concludes it can mitigate risk from Huawei equipment use in 5G: Reports
- Roadmap to digital society in the work
- Asean must stay the course and press on with economic integration and innovation: PM Lee
- A commitment to world-class technology
- Leafs, Raptors to eliminate print-at-home tickets
- Blockchain can empower but it must find mass adoption first
- US healthcare industry embraces blockchain technologies
- 5 home office essentials to get that dream setup
- Why Yale-NUS course on dissent was scrapped: Ong Ye Kung
- Mobile phones in prisons: Why are they still there?
Course on mass mobilization work and printing technology for Lao officers concludes have 323 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at August 8, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.