Chief of Staff of the Coast Guard Region 3 Command Senior Colonel Nguyen Minh Khanh and Director of the MRCC III Nguyen Bao Anh co-chaired the conference.
Under the deal, the two units will promote coordination in exchanging information, supporting each other in search and rescue missions, giving recommendations to higher levels to deal with arising issues in a timely and effective manner, and implementing the "four on-the-spot" motto in search and rescue at sea.
Meanwhile, both sides will organize training activities and exercises to raise expertise, carry out dissemination activities among fishermen and ship owners to raise their awareness of ensuring safety for personnel and vehicles during maritime activities and other activities taking place at sea, among others.
Over the past years, the MRCC III and the Coast Guard Region 3 Command have clearly defined their position and missions in coordination activities in search and rescue at sea while promoting practicing search and rescue plans and well preserving vehicles, machines, and equipment to be ready for any mission.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Cold-Stunned Rescue Sea Turtles Released Into the Gulf of Mexico After Months of Rehabilitation
- Two Weeks After 9/11, Rescue Dogs Had Continued to Look For Survivors in Debris
- South China Sea: EU confronts Beijing over 'endangering peace and stability' in seas
- The race to rescue Florida's diseased corals
- Major search for three people on missing Conwy fishing boat suspended
- Wife of missing Filipino seafarer cries: Have mercy, continue search
- Emergency services to resume search for missing kayaker in waters off Fleurieu Peninsula
- Rescuers Search For San Jose Man Swept Out To Sea Near Davenport Beach
- From robot insects to human-sniffing sensors, this rescue tech could save lives | Digital Trends
- Leopoldo Laroya takes on the task of guarding the West Philippine Sea
- 14 Migrants Rescued in 110+ Degree Heat of California Border Mountains
- Cowboys coaching search: Dan Quinn to interview for defensive coordinator role, adding to list of candidates
- INS Arihant all set for sea trials
- China clamps new rules to regulate foreign ships in its waters
- A dog that saved its owner's life appointed South Korea's first honorary rescue dog
- One of Earth’s last mammoth families died of thirst 5,600 years ago because rising sea levels left them trapped on a tiny island
- China's deliberate ambiguity in the East Sea
- Rescuers Still Search for 2 Missing Men From Sunken Koh Samui Ferry
- Explained: Why China’s new maritime law might spike tensions in South China Sea
- Big Tech's new regulator could end up hurting entrepreneurs
Coordination regulation on search and rescue at sea signed have 396 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at September 12, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.