The event was chaired by Deputy Defense Minister Senior Lieutenant General Hoang Xuan Chien and attended by Deputy Chief of the General Department of Political Affairs (GDP) Lieutenant General Trinh Van Quyet and Deputy Chief of the General Staff Sr. Lt. Gen. Phung Si Tan.
The conclusion on international integration and defense diplomacy by 2030 and the years to come holds important significance. It is to implement Vietnam's consistent foreign policy of independence, self-reliance, peace, friendship, cooperation, and development, diversification and multilateralization of external relations; ensuring the highest national interests based on fundamental principles of the United Nations Charter and international law, equality, cooperation, and mutual benefits; being a friend, a reliable partner, and an active and responsible member of the international community.
To effectively actualize the conclusion, the MND assigned the GDP to direct its relevant agencies to study and cooperate with agencies of the Public Security Central Party Committee, the Party Central Committee's Commission for External Relations, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs' Party Committee to build documents to guide Party committees to actualize the conclusion.
The MND also tasked its Department of Foreign Relations to study and make recommendations to higher levels to carry out the document, propose programs and plans to actualize the conclusion, and supervise and review the implementation.
Concluding the conference, Sr. Lt. Gen. Hoang Xuan Chien asked functional agencies to promptly study and propose programs and plans to carry out the conclusion in a coherent and effective manner.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Symposium stresses diplomacy’s role in Paris peace agreement negotiations
- The Jordan Rules: What 'The Last Dance' does not say about Pistons' defense against Michael Jordan
- U.S. will not let Iran buy arms when U.N. embargo ends - Pompeo
- Iran says U.S. push to extend Tehran's arms embargo is 'illegitimate'
- Announcement of Party Central Committee’s 6th plenum
- Prime Minister calls for upholding great 1975 Spring victory
- Vietnam praised for supporting nations in fight against COVID-19
- More women in government roles leads to greater national security
- Promoting Great Victory in dealing with non-traditional security issues
- Coronavirus: COVID-19 death toll climbs as Aussies ignore social distancing
- Russia still committed to diplomatic process in Libya after Haftar power grab
- Myanmar military may be committing new war crimes, says departing rights envoy
- South Korea says Kim Jong Un did not have surgery, as two Koreas exchange gunfire
- Russia disapproves of Haftar's power grab in Libya: Ifax cites foreign minister
- Watchdog group says US not releasing data on Taliban attacks
- Vietnam says Facebook should adhere by local laws
- Trump says he has good idea how North Korea's Kim is doing; 'I hope he's fine'
- Lebanon banks reject rescue plan as government asks IMF for help
- U.S. will not let Iran buy arms when U.N. embargo ends: Pompeo
- Australian PM says no evidence coronavirus originated in China laboratory, urges inquiry
Conference implements conclusion on international integration and defense diplomacy have 463 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 7, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.