This is significant content in the Vietsovpetro's roadmap for digital transformation approved by the Vietnamese and Russian leaders at the 54th and 55th Vietsovpetro Council meetings.
The ceremony aimed to complete Vietsovpetro's road-map for digital transformation and carry out the contract signed by Vietsovpetro and FPT-Petrosouth on March 24.
Addressing the event, Mr. Tran Quoc Thang, Deputy Head of the Steering Committee for digital transformation and Vietsovpetro Deputy General Director for Science and Technology, underlined that there are three key requirements for Vietsovpetro's digital transformation project. Firstly, the building of the strategy for digital transformation and the development of the IT Master Plan must be associated with optimizing the use of existing information technology infrastructure, management and production software. Next, digital transformation must bring about practical effects for the production. Finally, digital transformation in Vietsovpetro's manufacturing activities must be under the development strategy of PetroVietnam based on the experience of Zarubezhneft and Rusvietpetro.
Vietsovpetro is a large company of the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam). Amid the rapid development of the fourth industrial revolution, Vietsovpetro has defined digital transformation as an inevitable business trend. Together with promoting sustainable development, protecting the environment and improving labor productivity, digital transformation offers considerable advantages, including shortening the process of information transmission between sea and the mainland, applying 4.0 technology to manufacturing, reducing working hours, and ensuring safety for the oil and gas exploitation on the Southern continental shelf, among others.
Translated by Quynh Oanh
- Chief growth officer: How to manage digital transformation, disruption, and growth
- Deals signed to promote wood processing sector’s digital transformation
- CIOs juggling digital transformation pace, bad data, cloud lock-in and business alignment
- Digital trends set to transform how Indians consume content in 2020
- Exciting competition for digital content, services in Vietnam
- Vingroup conducting project using AI in healthcare
- Digital identities: Why this Balkan country aims to match Estonia's successes
- UnionBank CEO named Digital Banker of the Year - Asia Pacific by The Asset
- Australia's digital ID biometric capability to move into public testing mid-2020
- Wipro’s head of internal transformation Sharada Nandakumar quits
- Canberra wants to open digital identity system to commercial sector
- TCS named a Leader in Application & Digital Services in Capital Markets
- City Of Pittsburgh Announces Urban Connector Project
- Alphabet's Waymo raises $2.25 bn to rev up autonomous projects
- $390 million B&T wind farm cluster expected to kick off before October
- Taxation of the digitized economy: Missing the bigger picture?
- Giant sloth exhibit kicks off Interpretive Center Grand Reopening
- How Crowdfunding Platform GoFundMe Has Created A $3 Billion Digital Safety Net
- Cisco exec David Goeckeler appointed CEO of Western Digital
- SXSW Revives Film Competition Digitally After Festival Cancellation
Vietsovpetro kicks off project on digital transformation have 432 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 1, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.