Prague (VNA) – A delegation from the Vietnamese Embassy in the Czech Republic has freshly visited Ceske Budejovice city to promote exchanges and cooperation in education-training, culture, and tourism.
At a working session with Rector of the local University of South Bohemia (USB) Bohumil Jirousek, Ambassador Thai Xuan Dung lauded the establishment's collaboration with its Vietnamese partners such as Ton Duc Thang University, Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, University of Cuu Long and Nha Trang Fisheries University in fisheries development and management and water resources management.
He proposed the USB enhance its joint work with Vietnamese universities in scientific research on digital transformation, green transition, renewable energy, circular economy, and climate change response, among others. He also suggested the university grant scholarships to Vietnamese students with excellent performances.
At a meeting with Mayor of the Czech city Dagmar Skodova Parmova, the diplomat proposed that the official pay attention to facilitating the life and integration of the Vietnamese community living in the South Bohemia region.
Dung recommended Ceske Budejovice consider establishing twinning relations with two south central coastal localities of Vietnam, namely Khanh Hoa and Binh Thuan.
The exchange, signing, and effective implementation of cooperation agreements between Vietnamese and Czech localities will promote their economic cooperation, trade, investment, tourism and people-to-people exchanges, contributing to the prosperous development of each nation, he affirmed.
Taking into account Dung's suggestions, the Czech city mayor invited him to attend a local cultural festival slated for June./.
- PM delighted at upcoming Vietnam – Czech Republic air route
- Vietnam, Czech Republic boost cooperation in crime combat
- Vietnam, Czech Republic bolster cooperation in crime combat
- Bringing Vietnam – Czech relations to a new height
- Full Viet Nam-Czech Republic Joint Statement
- VN, Czech Republic boost crime fighting cooperation
- Czech Enterprises Appreciate Vietnam Market
- PM expects to soon launch VN-Czech direct air route
- Vietnam-Laos relations of special solidarity post substantive progress
- Vietnam-Laos relations of special solidarity enjoy substantive progress
- Vietnam, Finland discuss measures to advance relations
- News24.com | OPINION: Lessons from New Zealand on education and teacher training
- Vietnamese PM to Tour Russia, Czech, and Poland
- “An Increasing Number of Canadian Companies Are Finding a Home in Vietnam”
- Vietnam, Republic of Korea boost strategic partnership
- Vietnam – Indonesia Strengthening Multifaceted Cooperation
- UK Prime Minister’s Vietnam visit to deepen strategic partnership
- Borsuk: The year in education — the people and words that shaped 2018
- Angola: Minister of Education Works in Cuando Cubango
- Vietnam - Hunan (China) Investment Cooperation Forum: Strengthening Cooperation of “Economic Ambassadors”
Vietnam, Czech Republic strengthen education-training engagements have 426 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 29, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.