At the event, Mr. Nghia emphasized the important role of Vietnamese representative agencies abroad, adding that they are the front-line force undertaking external information duty in foreign countries and the fastest and most efficient channel in transmitting domestic information to international friends and overseas Vietnamese communities.
Given the complicated developments of regional and global situations and the new requirement in ideology, dissemination, and external information work in the new situation, Mr. Nghia asked newly-appointed ambassadors and consuls general to thoroughly grasp and follow the views, policies and guidelines of the Party and State on foreign policy and external information.
He also requested them to proactively provide information, give recommendations on foreign policy, guideline, and information; continue to promote their role as an official, direct and responsive information channel, protecting the ideological foundation of the Party and State.
In addition, they should support domestic media and press agencies to expand international cooperation with international news and press agencies; pay attention to and do well the ideological work among cadres, party members and employees of representative offices in particular and the overseas Vietnamese community in the host country in general.
At the event, chiefs of Vietnamese representative agencies abroad were determined to fulfill all assigned missions.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Vietnam seeks external information experience of Belarus, Estonia
- Golden opportunity for Vietnamese workers
- Việt Nam and Japan to boost IT co-operation
- Security ministry seeks to boost cooperation with US law enforcement agencies
- How Vietnamese youths abuse Singaporean live-streaming service Bigo Live
- Public Security Ministry to investigate missing workers abroad
- 'She thought it was a VIP ticket': Vietnamese 'death truck victim' was hoodwinked into paying £30,000 for 'business class' trip to Britain in hope of helping her debt-ridden family
- Party delegation pays working visit in India
- Working with foreign retailers helps local firms boost innovation
- Dashed dreams: Profiles of the Vietnamese missing in Britain
- Vietnam police break up illegal ring that helped send laborers abroad
- Vietnamese mobile carriers urge subscribers to submit portraits to complete registration
- Why do Vietnamese people make hazardous journeys to the UK?
- Japanese firms willing to employ Vietnamese IT engineers
- Vietnamese IT sector scrambling for staff
- Smart city to boost sustainable growth and prosperity
- 'I can't breathe:' Vietnamese woman's text sparks fears she is among those who died in Essex truck container
- When back-office work moves overseas
- This Is How Things Work Now At G/O Media
- Microsoft rebrands Office for enterprises
Vietnamese representative offices abroad urged to boost external information work have 387 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 23, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.