Hanoi (VNA) – " Chao tieng Viet " – a set of book s on Vietnamese language teaching, is televised for the first time, marking the success of efforts to spread the love for this language to all over the world.
This initial achievement came from collaboration and creativeness of the Vietnam Television (VTV), the Vietnam Education Publishing House and the author Dr. Nguyen Thuy Anh , who has rich experiences in teaching Vietnamese language in Moscow and European countries like Poland, France and Germany.
Broadcast on VTV4 – a channel designed mainly for Vietnamese people living abroad, the Vietnamese language teaching programme targets children and adolescents who are just learning and getting used to the Vietnamese language.
In addition to lessons taught by Anh herself, there are also interactions with children, and small stories featuring the country's traditional culture./.
- Mông children in poor uplands come to like studies
- Ten Poetry POS Machines on Kulangsu Xiamen: Children Are Born Poets
- Keeping Up With The Kardashians: Kim insists she's done having children as new mother tells family 'I feel complete'
- Cookbooks for children: A delicious interest that is missing in India
- Vietnam wants to send more nurses abroad, but authorities urged caution
- Golden opportunity for Vietnamese workers
- David Cameron vows to tackle trafficking of Vietnamese children
- Young Vietnamese workers risking life and death on 'the line' to Europe
- Young Vietnamese workers relied on an illicit route to Europe that promised '100% success.' So why did they end up dead?
- Rosetta Stone Language Learning
- Netflix now available in Vietnamese
- 'She thought it was a VIP ticket': Vietnamese 'death truck victim' was hoodwinked into paying £30,000 for 'business class' trip to Britain in hope of helping her debt-ridden family
- Vietnamese village prays, awaits news on loved ones' fate
- Dashed dreams: Profiles of the Vietnamese missing in Britain
- “Mountain Star Charity” brings art to disadvantaged children
- Vietnamese may be among UK truck dead as police make three more arrests
- TV programme marks Day for the Poor in Vietnam
- Viewers to Latina TV anchor: You talk funny
- Ofcom examining TV network over interview praising attack in Iran
- UPDATE: Vietnamese families concerned after dead bodies discovered
Vietnamese language taught on TV, targeting children living abroad have 350 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 24, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.