During a working session with a delegation from the U.S. – ASEAN Business Council (USABC) in Hanoi on March 23, Anh expressed his delight at the strong and substantial development of cooperation between Vietnamese and U.S. firms.
He highly valued the U.S. businesses' positive contributions to the transformation and growth of Vietnam’s economy, and expressed the readiness to engage in dialogues with U.S. enterprises to address obstacles in bilateral economic, trade and investment cooperation.
Hailing the U.S. firms for expanding operations, research and development and innovation, he suggested the USABC further enhance its role as a bridge promoting Vietnam – U.S. comprehensive partnership effectively and substantially that are aligned with needs and interests of both sides; step up collaboration in diversifying and ensuring supply chains, and further expand business operations.
The USABC delegation vowed to continue partnering closely with Vietnam and nourish Vietnam – U.S. economic, trade, and investment ties extensively, effectively and substantially that match their interests.
Both sides looked into Vietnam's development strategy, several priority issues to bolster bilateral ties and proposed joint work in fields of the U.S.'s strength and Vietnam's demand such as health care, green energy, renewable energy, financial services, digital economy, science and technology.
- Vietnam ready for new investment influx
- New e-commerce platform to boost trade and ties with Africa
- Stimulus welcomed as Vietnam accelerates economic reactivation
- Hubei shrugs off virus, spotlights trade, investment
- Vietnam, Cambodia promote trade activities in border areas
- Economic Watch: China to stabilize overall performance of foreign trade, investment
- Moscow, Beijing Should Increase Trade, Investment- Russian Official
- Vietnam, Myanmar look towards a new height in bilateral relations
- Vietnam, Canada work to optimise benefits of CPTPP
- Decisive reforms needed for Vietnam to realize full benefits of EVFTA: WB
- Dutch at forefront of new EU investment activities
- Chance to boost FDI inflows to Vietnam
- Making preparations for fresh free trade climate
- Vietnam-EU trade pact could boost post pandemic recovery
- Vietnam shouldn’t bank heavily on trade war benefits: experts
- Vietnam faces fierce competition to attract capital flight from China
- Vietnam needs more efforts to lure new FDI wave
- Trade war, COVID-19 make Vietnam even more attractive to foreign investors: HSBC
- Vietnam needs fortified investment law to ensure national security: lawmakers
- Vietnam, a safe post COVID-19 investment destination
Vietnam, U.S. nourish economic, trade, investment ties have 370 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 25, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.