Themed "Industry 4.0, Digital Transformation, Society 5.0 and beyond," the event is hosted and organized by the International Society of Engineering Asset Management (ISEAM), RMIT Vietnam and the Asset Institute.
The World Congress on Engineering Asset Management (WCEAM) will bring together academic, policy and industry expertise from diverse economies, geographies, public and private industry sectors to proffer discourse on how to exploit 4IR technologies to sustainably manage engineered assets in a manner consistent with Society 5.0 ideals.
The activities, annual meetings, and events of WCEAM provide opportunities for educators, policymakers, practitioners, researchers, and trainers to engage in intellectual discourse on the development and advancement of the body of knowledge and practice of managing engineered assets.
It is expected to welcome over 250 participants from all around the world to meet and share state-of-the-art knowledge in research and application of advanced management frameworks, analytical tools, and technologies for engineering asset management in sectors that include energy, oil and gas, water, transport, construction, manufacturing, agriculture, defense, health and community infrastructure – across every industry sector.
Selected top quality Research and Industrial-case papers that are peer-reviewed, accepted, and presented at 17th WCEAM 2023, will be published in the Springer e-book "Proceedings of the 17th World Congress on Engineering Asset Management.
- Vietnam hosts flash flood guidance system in Southeast Asia
- M'sia proud to be first Asian country to host harbour masters' congress, says Dr Wee
- Inflation not a domestic problem in Vietnam
- Macros a source of random risks, not an opportunity to add alpha, says $5 bn fund manager
- Sahyadri students emerge champions at management fest
- ASEAN strengthens multi-sectoral approach to disaster management
- UFO Congress hearing LIVE — 11 ‘near misses’ with UAPs revealed as sighting videos released in meeting
- Hanoi to host the 10th Global Blockchain Congress - Southeast Asia
- Vietnam to welcome global blockchain extravaganza
- Samsung Engineering acquires stake in water treatment company
- Indochina Kajima launches Core5 Vietnam, a best-in-class industrial brand from the US
- Ton Duc Thang University hosts conference on financial blockchain applications
- Partnering with local farmers key strategy of French firm in Vietnam
- Workers’ ties viewed as core factor of Vietnam - Cuba special solidarity
- Indochina Kajima to pour 1 billion USD into industrial real estate in Vietnam
- The Vietnam Solution
- Indochina Capital to pour US$1 billion into industrial real estate in Vietnam
- Vietnam-UK target US$10-billion trade turnover by 2023
- Vietnam U19s held to goalless draw by hosts Indonesia
- Education is an engine for sustainable development
Vietnam to host 17th World Congress on Engineering Asset Management have 385 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 24, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.