The department cited data from the General Administration of Vietnam Customs showing that in the January-February period, Vietnam exported 5,080 tons of rubber to the RoK for 8.02 million USD. The figures represented a drop of 16.5% in volume and 29.6% in value over the same period last year.
In the first two months of 2023, Vietnam mostly exported to the RoK natural rubber in various type, including SVR CV60 (39.35% of total export volume), SVR 10 (29.83%), and SVR 3L (22.01%).
Meanwhile, statistics from the RoK's Customs, in the reviewed period, the RoK imported 85.23 trillion tonnes of rubber worth 162.88 million USD, mainly from Thailand, Indonesia, China, Vietnam and the Philippines.
In the period, the market share of Vietnam in the market was only 5.51%, down from 9.77% recorded in the same time last year. Meanwhile, upturn was seen in the market shares of Indonesia, China, the Philippines, Cambodia and Singapore.
The Import-Export Department advised domestic firms to diversify its products to better meet demand of the RoK, thus strengthening exports to this market.
- President hosts RoK Foreign Minister
- President: Future of Vietnam-RoK ties lies on businesses
- RoK’s exports to Vietnam drop 3.3 percent in March
- ASEAN - RoK’s second biggest farm produce export market
- RoK’s economy to grow 3 percent this year: ADB
- RoK tops foreign investors in HCM City for 2019 so far
- Vietnam needs to promote access to supply chain financing : experts
- Vietnam to become Korean car part production center
- Vietnam’s producers meet difficulties as yuan weakens.
- British Gas becomes latest supplier to slap customers with energy price cap rise
- Viettel, US company cooperate to develop 3G/4G devices in Vietnam
- Vietnam’s smartphones strive to gain foothold in global markets
- PM Phuc elated with flourishing Vietnam-Japan ties
- Losses in forecast for Vietnam's economy if pollution worsens
- Da Nang hosts Vietnam - Japan cultural exchange festival
- The Crown: Marital strife, strikes that switched off Britain and national upheaval... five of the biggest moments to look out for in series three
- Continental, Osram cut costs as autos downturn hits suppliers
- Investors step into ultra-clear glass production in Vietnam
- Apple supplier Foxconn flags slight growth in core business
- Apple supplier Foxconn flags slight growth in core business as third quarter profit beats forecasts
Vietnam – fourth biggest rubber supplier of RoK have 350 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 24, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.