The event attracted the participation of representatives from six agencies of the Korean government, members of the National Assembly, 30 leaders of businesses, agencies, research institutes, and universities related to green industry and smart mobility.
In his speech on potential for cooperation between Vietnam and RoK and opportunities for green industry development in Vietnam, Dr. Tran Hai Linh, member of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Central Committee and VKBIA's President briefed participants on the RoK’s investment in Vietnam in recent years. He also assessed the potential for cooperation in investment and application of science and technology to green industry in Vietnam as well as potential for cooperation between Vietnamese and Korean agencies, organizations, businesses, and universities, research and development institutes for the development of green industry and supporting industries.
VKERC's President Kim Jong Bae emphasized that the transition to using green, smart, and environmentally-friendly vehicles in developing Asian countries, including members of ASEAN, will help them not only achieve national target on greenhouse gas emission reduction, but also strengthen green industry to create great opportunity for their socio-economic growth.
According to him, there are a lot of barriers to the realization of the target of switching to low carbon vehicles in Asia, requiring the cooperation between countries to remove those barriers.
On the occasion, VKBIA, VKERC, and Homan University of RoK signed a cooperation agreement. According to the document, the three parties will carry out programs to promote exchange, transfer technologies, support experts, and assist vocational training and employment. They will jointly foster investment and develop green industry and smart transportation and strengthen cooperation in this field between Vietnam, the RoK, and other countries in ASEAN.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Indonesia, Australia cooperate on green energy development
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 28
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 4
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 2
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 16
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 7
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 5
- Road Projects crucial to boost auto industry: Nitin Gadkari
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 29
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 1
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 31
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 3
- Conference promotes RoK investment in Quang Ninh
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia August 27
- Vietnam-Japan partnership to move forward
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES SEPTEMBER 6
- Latest Coronavirus News in Vietnam & Southeast Asia September 7
- Industry and trade sector strives to reduce plastic waste
- ASEAN, India seek ways to foster economic growth
- Vietnam’s economic success story attributed to effective FDI attraction
Vietnam and RoK foster cooperation in green industry and smart mobility have 403 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 30, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.