Accordingly, flight VN37 from Hanoi to Frankfurt will depart at 9:35p.m. on March 27 instead of 10:35p.m. on March 26, while flight VN36 from Frankfurt to Hanoi will take off at 11:15a.m. on March 28 instead of the old schedule at 1:55p.m. on March 27.
Flight VN31 from Ho Chi Minh City to Frankfurt, which was scheduled to take off at 10:35p.m. on March 27, will depart at 9:30p.m. on March 28. Meanwhile, the departure time of flight VN30 from Frankfurt to HCM City will be 11:45a.m. on March 28 instead of 2:35p.m. on March 27.
Vietnam Airlines recommends that passengers planning to travel from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City to Frankfurt, or transiting in Frankfurt during this time should regularly update relevant information on the airline's website, fanpage, mobile app, and ticket offices or agents nationwide, or call 1900 1100 (Vietnam) or +84 24 38320 320 (from abroad).
- Bamboo Airways launches regular nonstop Vietnam-Germany flights, expanding presence in Europe
- Bamboo Airways serves Vietnam - Australia flights
- Bamboo Airways welcomes the first Vietnam-Australia flights
- Vietnam increases flights to meet post-Tet travel demand
- Ukraine: THESE airlines adjusted flight schedules amid tensions with Russia
- Eight countries, territories have still not reopened flights with Vietnam
- Vietnam’s airlines reopen international flights to 20 countries, territories
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 23
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEBRUARY 7
- Việt Nam’s airlines reopen international flights to 20 countries, territories
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEBRUARY 19
- Bamboo Airways begins ticket sales for flights to Australia, Europe, Singapore
- Flights unable to land due to thick fog at northern airports
- Vietnam Airlines launches flight delay/cancellation insurance
- Capital airport gears up to handle Olympic departures
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS FEBRUARY 17
- Routes: More international options at SFO; Alaska rolls out a Flight Pass; more foreign entry restrictions fall away
- Bamboo Airways operates first flight on Vietnam-Australia direct route
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEBRUARY 21
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES FEBRUARY 24
Vietnam Airlines’s flight schedule adjusted due to strike at Frankfurt airport have 295 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 22, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.