As of March 25 evening, 10,614,899 COVID-19 patients have recovered. Only one patient is receiving breathing support, and no fatality was recorded in the past week.
The number of deaths from COVID-19 stood at 43,186, accounting for 0.4% of the total cases.
The pandemic has been under control across the country, with both new cases and deaths on the decline.
However, risks still remain, including possible appearance of new variants of greater danger. Therefore, the Health Ministry has built a plan on response to such threats.
The ministry will continue to closely monitor disease situations at border gates, in communities and health establishments, while pushing ahead with COVID-19 vaccination and communication activities on COVID-19 prevention and control.
Prevention and control measures will be timely adjusted to ensure proactive response to new developments related to COVID-19.
- China's Shenzhen to adopt tiered Covid-19 measures; Chengdu extends lockdown
- 'MBS badge lady' back in court with new charges, allegedly breached Covid-19 measures again
- Wealthy Chinese moving to S'pore as Mandarin is spoken here & Covid-19 measures are more relaxed
- Thai Health Department Intensifies Covid-19 Measures in North
- Hard-hit by Covid-19, Latinos bear mental health burden 8 months into pandemic
- 'Powerful division' among public health leaders over how to pivot Covid-19 messaging
- More than 100 doctors sent to Bangkok as Covid-19 deaths hit a record high
- 30 Indian Students Vaccinated With One Syringe COVID-19 In Madhya Pradesh
- Mental illness May Increase COVID-19 Risk, Study Finds
- Anutin warns Nov 1 reopening could close again if Covid-19 surges
- Shanghai Extends the COVID-19 Lockdown Until April 26, Death 36
- CCSA Update: 155 new Covid-19 cases, active cases surpass 2,100
- COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise In Pakistan
- Beijing Orders COVID-19 Testing For 21 Million People, 52 More Deaths
- How to Get Free COVID-19 Tests Delivered Before Friday, Sept. 2
- Covid’s 5th Vaccine Doesn’t have a plan, Says Ministry of Public Health
- Thai-made subunit Covid-19 vaccine gets ok for human trials
- Americans may need yearly shots to protect against Covid-19
- Twin Viral Concerns Of COVID-19 And Monkeypox In Kids: What Parents Should Know
- No deaths, 2 Sandboxers with Covid-19 in Phuket
Timely adjusting anti-COVID-19 measures to ensure public health have 324 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 27, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.