The Hai Ba Trung pedestrian street in Vinh Ninh ward in the central city of Hue is officially launched on March 26. (Photo: VNA)
Thua Thien – Hue (VNA) – The Hai Ba Trung pedestrian street in Vinh Ninh ward, the central city of Hue, was officially launched on March 26 to mark the 48th anniversary of the Thua Thien – Hue province's Liberation Day (March 26, 1975 -2023) while helping to boost night tourism activities in the locality.
A significant number of citizens and visitors in Hue city enjoyed in the Tourism Colors Carnival event at Hai Ba Trung pedestrian street shortly after the opening.
On the occasion, the city also kicked off a series of activities to welcome the “Hue Summer Festival 2023” and the Hue Festival 2023./.
- Assistance comes for flood-hit residents in Thua Thien-Hue
- Thua Thien – Hue takes COVID-19 prevention measures in “new normal”
- Assistance comes for flood-hit residents in Thua Thien - Hue
- Saigon's third pedestrian street overrun by weekend crowds
- 2020 Hue Festival honours traditional and contemporary cultural values
- Hue kicks off development of night-time economy
- Nha vuon - fabulous architecture of Hue
- Boris Johnson's cycling tsar rang council to beg them NOT to rip up hated Kensington High Street bike lane and promised his 'ballistic' boss would ride down it for a photo opportunity
- Cars RECLAIM Kensington High Street cycle lane: Traffic returns to loathed west London bike route after bollards are removed... but some drivers steer clear as old road markings remain
- Badly rattled by Oakland’s bumpy streets
- Cat rescuer opens cafe for convalescent felines
- Thorough plans needed for future “walking streets” and tourist areas
- Panhandle to the Pacific: A car-free route opens in Golden Gate Park
- Sacramento Slow Streets Program Will Close Roadways To Cars
- Western Australia will FINALLY open its borders to NSW and Victoria in time for Christmas - after locking out millions of travellers for eight months
- German car 'attack' RECAP: Baby among 5 dead as 'drunk' driver rams pedestrians
- Now Sadiq Khan vows to seize control of High Street Kensington to REINSTALL hated cycle lane despite weeks of traffic chaos hours after council finally starts to rip up bollards and fully restore road
- Five killed, including baby, as car ploughs into pedestrian zone in Germany
- Lavin Home: A place to bring soul to paper in Hue City
- Boxing Day sales slump: Footfall at top High Street stores was down 10 per cent on last year even though hordes of shoppers braved the wet and cold and retailers slash prices by up to 90 per cent to lure back online customers
Thua Thien – Hue opens third pedestrian street have 407 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 27, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.