Shinhan Bank Vietnam Limited has partnered with Trend Motor Vietnam Co., Ltd to launch a preferential loan programme exclusively for people buying Volkswagen cars that provides financing of up to 80 per cent of the value of a new vehicle.
Customers who borrow to buy the German carmaker's Touareg, Teramont, Tiguan, T-Cross, and Polo models get the loan interest-free for the first six months and at a fixed rate of 10.9 per cent a year for the remaining 54 months.
They can opt for terms in line with their financial ability, with maximum financing of 80 per cent of the price and loan tenure of up to eight years.
The programme will be in effect at all dealers across the country until June 30, 2023.
Volkswagen was one of the world’s leading automobile manufacturer and Europe’s largest by global sales in 2019.
Trend Motor Vietnam Co., Ltd. is its official authorised distributor in Viet Nam, providing to customers high-quality products and services that meet Volkswagen’s global standards. — VNS
- Shinhan Bank to change service fee for overseas transaction
- VN banks to offer credit packages for customers affected by COVID-19
- Banks to offer credit packages for customers affected by COVID-19
- Crisis haunts British banks in coronavirus relief effort
- Social enterprises on the rise in Vietnam’s start-up culture
- Foreign banks returning to Vietnam
- HARACO launches online payment service through NganLuong.vn
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 5
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES MARCH 27
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 3
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 4
- HDBank names new vice chairman, general director
- HDBank names new vice chairman, CEO
- Tata Motors may have shut down performance car venture with Jayem Auto
- Government considers $2.6 billion support package for Vietnamese hit by COVID-19
- Social enterprises on the rise in Việt Nam’s start-up culture
- Vocational school tries e-learning during COVID-19 crisis
- HDBank executives register to buy large chunks of lender’s shares as pandemic drags down prices
- Latest Coronavirus News
- Tourism industry calls for relief measures as coronavirus shuts down travel
Shinhan Bank Vietnam offers special programme for Volkswagen buyers have 360 words, post on bizhub.vn at March 24, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.