PetroVietnam Fertiliser and Chemicals Corporation (PVFCCo) has just exported 19,000 tonnes of Phu My urea to Indonesia, including the first bulk shipment in the new year in addition to the usual 50-kilo standard bag.
In recent years, PVFCCo has focused on developing export markets with a high annual volume.
PVFCCo’s fertiliser products have been recognised on the international map with large and demanding markets such as India, Australia, South Korea, Japan, Thailand, Taiwan (China), and the Philippines.
PVFCCo’s export output of urea nitrogen is estimated at over 190,000 tonnes last year, the highest ever.
PVFCCo said that the expansion of exports was not only a solution to reduce fertiliser inventories when domestic fertiliser demand was at a low stage, but also an important premise for PVFCCo to soon realise its vision of becoming an enterprise which meets international standards, has a global brand, expands international business according to the development strategy in the new period. — VNS
- Indonesia to extend gas exports to Singapore
- India aims to end urea imports from 2025; pegs FY23 fertilisers subsidy at $27.2 billion
- Centre clears Rs 51,875 cr fertiliser subsidy for farmers
- Viet Nam's food businesses enjoy opportunities to increase exports
- 50 million doses of Covaxin set to expire early 2023 due to poor off take
- Vietnam's food businesses enjoy opportunities to increase exports
- 50 Mn Doses of Covaxin Set to Expire Early 2023 Due to Poor off Take
- 50 mn doses of Covaxin set to expire early 2023 due to poor off take
- 50 Million Doses Of Covaxin Set To Expire Early 2023 Due To Poor Off Take: Report
- Cost pressures likely to persist until early 2023
- Shippers to feel end of the pandemic boom in early 2023
- Naming Q3's full-year-plan outperformers
- UPSC Essentials: Weekly news express with MCQs — UNEP’s Emissions Gap Report to Xi Jinping’s Congress and more
- PM Shahbaz Sharif announces Kissan Package
- Go-ahead for green hydrogen project at Kapuni welcomed
- Centre approves Rs 51,875 crore for P&K fertilizer for Rabi 2022-23
- Global food import bill to jump to record $1.9 trillion: UN's FAO
- Ukraine war: Grain ships leave Ukraine ports despite Russian pull-out
- Don't Miss Signs Of Economic Slowdown!
- Ukraine is ready to feed the world again ... but grain ships still can’t sail in safety
PVFCCo exports first bulk urea fertiliser in 2023 have 367 words, post on bizhub.vn at March 22, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.