Lam said his ministry has received active cooperation from Japanese partners in information sharing and exchange, criminal fighting and prevention, human resources training, and non-refundable aid, among other activities.
The Vietnamese body has been assisted by JICA through a series of police capacity training courses and program, he said, believing that such joint work will thrive in the time to come based on the countries' extensive strategic partnership for peace and prosperity in Asia.
The minister suggested JICA pay further attention to increasing funds helping develop the public security force in fields of Japan's strength such as high technology, digital transformation, supply of anti-terrorism equipment and means, coastal law enforcement, fire prevention, save and rescue, and personnel training.
He pledged the ministry's close cooperation with JICA in ensuring security and safety for events celebrating the 50th anniversary of the two countries’ diplomatic relations, and for Japanese businesses and citizens living, working, and studying in Vietnam.
Lam expressed his belief that the joint work will continue achieving successes and contribute to fortifying the nations' ties.
Underscoring the growing Vietnam – Japan relations across sectors, particularly economy, human resources, science – technology, and supply chain, the JICA representative vowed to do his best in promoting the relationship between the agency and the ministry.
- Gov't warns medical device manufacturers to step up cybersecurity measures against hackers
- NYPD, FBI ramp up security efforts to keep the big game super safe
- No specific threats to U.S. as authorities boost security nationwide
- Syria’s Assad returns to public eye with ally Iran
- New Pence emails show archbishop asked him to intercede on behalf of killer Paula Cooper
- Suicide bomber plot by Afghan soldiers to kill government workers in Defense Ministry foiled: report
- Egypt’s President Morsi assumes major role in Mideast calling for Assad to step down in Syria
- Thailand’s prime minister invokes emergency law around Bangkok as protesters seize ministry offices
- Yemen president agrees to step down after 33 years in power
- North Korea to target U.S. with nuclear rocket tests after U.N. Security Council agrees to censure rogue nation
- After Charleston, black churches straddle fine line between security, openness
- Three NATO troops killed by Afghan security forces
- Another U.S. spy expelled from Russia this year, Moscow security official claims
- On 2nd anniversary, Cubans race to sign U.S. contracts to secure opening
- Putin suspends flights from Russia to Egypt amid reports of security breach ahead of Sinai plane crash
- Let's secure the border without stifling trade
- Obama's ASEAN summit ends with business, security pact
- Kenny Chesney doesn’t want Riley Cooper racist rant to reflect on his fans; Eagles say WR will get sensitivity training
- Mistreatment of bodies, armed security at Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash site cause concerns about investigation
- Smiles and steps forward for Catholic Education in Brooklyn and Queens
Public security ministry, JICA step up cooperation have 458 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at May 13, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.