In the immediate future, it is necessary to focus on building and completing law-making proposals to submit to the National Assembly (N.A.) for consideration and approval of the Law and Ordinance Building Program in 2024, as well as adjustments of the Law and Ordinance Building Program in 2023 for the N.A. Standing Committee and the N.A. for discussion; and draft laws and draft documents to submit to the legislature for consideration and approval at its fifth plenary session.
Government members, ministries and sectors, especially their heads, need to do better in law-making; continue to direct and lead the building of and comment on draft legal documents; and allocate resources in terms of human and funding for the law-building work, the Prime Minister requested.
During this meeting, the Government is expected to give opinions on the National Assembly’s draft resolution on piloting a number of mechanisms and policies to remove difficulties and obstacles in the construction and investment in traffic works; some new policies related to the management of entry, exit, transit and residence of foreigners in Vietnam; a draft Law on Citizenship Identity (amended); and a draft Law on Credit Institutions (revised).
Participants will also discuss a proposal on building a law amending and supplementing a number of articles of the Law on Exit and Entry of Vietnamese citizens and the Law on Exit, Entry, Transit and Residence of Foreigners in Vietnam.
- Tunisia: Association Council 14th Session
- Is President Donald Trump unwelcome at Sen. John McCain's funeral?
- EU president tears into Donald Trump, warning US president is bad friend who acts with 'capricious assertiveness'
- Africa: Mo Ibrahim Deserves a Democracy Award Himself
- Angola: Govt Approves Fighting Poverty Programme
- All should unite to work for people’s benefit
- Egypt: Shoukry Congratulates Sudanese Counterpart On Assuming Office
- Zimbabwe: Makandiwa Foresaw Dhlakama's Death
- In Trump-esque fashion, Abe on offensive against Japan’s established media
- The strange, wild
- The assassination of Gezahegn Gebremeskel: Who killed the Ethiopian activist?
- Trump defends 'tough on terror' CIA director nominee who oversaw prison where detainees were 'tortured'
- Hezbollah, Amal and allies claim Lebanon election sweep
- Obama ethics lawyer says Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate is a ‘symbol of corruption’
- Trump proposes clawing back $15 billion in federal spending, hits children's insurance
- Children likely to be separated from parents illegally crossing border under new Trump policy
- Trump pulls US from Iran nuclear deal and looks to impose 'highest level of sanctions'
- Trump's pick to lead CIA says she will 'never, ever' restart 9/11 waterboarding programme
- Analysing Pakistan-Japan relations
- Hezbollah, Allies Sweep Lebanon Election
Prime Minister presides over Government’s March law-making session have 408 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 29, 2023. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.